No announcement yet.

Turbo 1.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im running a z5 and i couldnt really see a turbo hooked up to the thing inless you built the whole motor up but at that point why not go bp. i can believe thats its possible but is it reliable and how good of power would it make? but i totally cant wait till you get pics up to see how you managed with the small space.

Comment

Originally posted by sk8brdfan1 View Post
      im running a z5 and i couldnt really see a turbo hooked up to the thing inless you built the whole motor up but at that point why not go bp. i can believe thats its possible but is it reliable and how good of power would it make? but i totally cant wait till you get pics up to see how you managed with the small space.
      your 1st post and you bump an almost 7 year old thread..about a stupid z5 engine..really lol?
      DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by turboge View Post
        Barbados has cars?
        Totally stupid comment!
        Please come out of your bubble.

By the way i will like to see a z5 boosted, and beating cars with more hP, and CC, it will be one statement that mas kicks ass anytime any how.
        94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

Comment

one ive only had the car for a few months and two im havent been on this site that much its all new so give me f'in break dude

Comment

Working...
          X