Ihi Vj20 Vj21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuRWooD View Post
    Oh, sorry, we don't have rounding in Canada.
    lol... yeah, we like to be accurate...
    91 GT- Li'l Bee (under construction)
    2013 Honda Accord V6 coupe - 14.7 sec. 1/4 mile

New Thread:
    Wilyb's 91 Pro GT Rebuild: Li'l B: http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...Rebuild-Li-l-B

Old Threads:

WilyB's 93 GT rebuild worklog : http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...-93-GT-rebuild
    My FE3 worklog thread:http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...ighlight=wilyb

sigpic

Comment

I replied to the 9 year old thread so someone doesn't go out and buy a turbo from a capri thinking its a vj20. I found this thread on the first listing on google when I was looking for a vj20 dump pipe. There are too many people that take a single post as fact and buy things they dont need before doing any research, I figured i'd save someone the headache. After all, thats what forums are for.

Comment

Yea, a majority of people on here already know that the vj14 is the turbo off the bf gtx and the vj20 is off the bg gtx. The dump pipes have the same outlet iirc
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

What's a turbo?

Comment

Originally posted by bcowie View Post
            What's a turbo?
            Don't be a smartass. It's the thing under the thing that makes the thing go fast
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
              Don't be a smartass. It's the thing under the thing that makes the thing go fast
              Ohhhh, that thing!!!!
              Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
              "Who Dey"

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                Yea, a majority of people on here already know that the vj14 is the turbo off the bf gtx and the vj20 is off the bg gtx. The dump pipes have the same outlet iirc
                the ones I have don't...
                sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

yea the outlet flange is the same, but vj14 is 3-bolt at the bottom and vj20 is 4-bolt

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Working...
                  X