No announcement yet.

Anyone going to Daytona 500?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While Nascar may not be my favorite I still love watching it. I mean anytime there is a race on Sat. I always have party style foods and friends over to watch.

I dont follow it as much as I used to though.... school keeps me busy.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

there's only like 2 Sat Cup races, but Busch cars run on Sats

typically, trucks on Friday, busch on Sat and Cup on Sunday.

Comment

well no freebies, except a crown royal hat, which i'm definitely keeping

Comment

Sweet!

and my boy Gordo won the race too!

Comment

i must say that was a great win that came down to the last few laps.

Comment

That was your only freebie. I got a crown royal hat too, also an army tshirt, a hooked on nascar tshirt, some hot dog shirt, 2 valvoline tshirts-1 autographed by scott riggs, chevy towel, tons of eagle one products, and other assorted junk.
              2000 DX, Blue
              Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
              2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

well unfortunately before the races we had to stay together and get everything ready. after the races started most all the vendors closed down i got the crown hat from one of the guys in charge that was putting the race cars in their trailer. even the damned army booth wouldn't give us t-shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
                  well unfortunately before the races we had to stay together and get everything ready. after the races started most all the vendors closed down i got the crown hat from one of the guys in charge that was putting the race cars in their trailer. even the damned army booth wouldn't give us t-shirts.

man that sucks.... I hate missing the free stuff.
                  The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                  X