klde protege 13.9@101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mazdapr View Post
    klde with header, intake, klze cams, ported intake, vris system removed, 2.5" exhaust. mx-3 flywheel
    What headers are you running? I keep hearing bad fitment storyies on the ebay 1s and some of the others.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

mine were not too bad but i did have to work with the y pipe because the flange didnt match up. some heat and a pipe wrench fixed that problem
      91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
        What headers are you running? I keep hearing bad fitment storyies on the ebay 1s and some of the others.
        am running ebay headers. i didnt have no problems with them but i recomment not to tight any bolts until everything is mockup
        ANGEL

Comment

nice job man....i went 14.1 @ 95 on drs and 14.2 at 97mph on street tires. looks like i cant drive either

Comment

Working...
          X