Castrol Super Clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by midnightblue97
    Since when is Degreaser a performance part??
    although this could techincally follow into any other category, we have NO specific spot on the forum for product review...except for here. and certainly if you're reinstalling performance engine parts, you'd want a good de-greaser to clean off the parts you took off the engine and have to place back. thats definately a reasonable assumption. it's a great cleaner, works just as good as gasoline or parts solvent cleaner.. if not better for some substances.
    kevin

Comment

less grease = less weight = lower 1/4 mile time

stretch, but all I could come up with.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

I really think the whole section ought to be just turned into a place for all part/product reviews..... Performance parts only is too restrictive and isn't exactly being overrun with posts.
        ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

yeah..exactly.. i mean.. we have a hard time trying to find performance parts for protege's as it is.. whats the chance there's going to be more than 3 companies making the same part that people aren't already informed via miscellaneous posts in the past, of how those particular parts perform.
          kevin

Comment

yeh that stuff really works.........and yeh when it gets on your car it sucks bad.....
            Last edited by Mazda96Protege; 03-13-2005, 12:03 AM.

Comment

so you keep it off painted surfaces.. it wasn't meant to clean paint

Comment

Working...
              X