I bet it also contains JDM dust.
      Tony
      Intense Performance
      Mazda Club
      of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
      www.responsenegative.com
      www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

The reason why most butt dyno readings are inaccurate is that people fail to calibrate their butts before sensing a reading. Just as in the case of engine and chassis dynamometers, the butt dynamometer must also be calibrated to standard pressure and temperature readings if one desires to provide meaningful and repeatable data.

To accomplish this task, the ANALMETRICS Corporation is offering a calibration kit consisting of a high quality anal thermometer capable of reading in degs F or C as well as in Kelvin, and a Dwyer Magnehelic Differential pressure gauge with a special anal insertion probe fitting for ease of site placement. Included at no extra cost is a tube of K-Y jelly. The obtained measured data can then be compared with standard SAE correction charts to obtain SAE net Butt HP (BuHP) ratings. The actual measurement is obtained from strain gage sensors placed under the butt that record the pressure with which the fundament presses downward and rearward due to rate of acceleration. This is why the internal butt pressure must be known as it interacts with external butt pressure in generating a reading.

Finally, a way of scientifically and objectively measuring the effectiveness of our mods without the trouble and expense of chassis dyno testing.

Happy Motoring!
        02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
        MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
        MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
        Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
        MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
        Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
        Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
        Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
        Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
        Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
        Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
        Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
        Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

That is the goods. BuHP BWAHAAAAAA
          Tony
          Intense Performance
          Mazda Club
          of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
          www.responsenegative.com
          www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

I guess dwpeek will be surprised when he gets back to this thread. Being a newbie, he should be pleased and gratified that his thread generated so many varied and quality responses.

Happy Motoring!
            Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
            Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery

Comment

Or maybe he's never coming back.

I'm the product of Intelligent Design!

Happy Motoring!

Comment

Working...
              X