No announcement yet.

Ryan's cut intake manifold....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.0, im assuming your referencing 2.0 FS.
    the 2.0 has a VIRS stupid butterfly's that block the intake posrts for cold idle. Thats the most common mod to do for that, the 2.0 manifold is significantly different. However every manifold has options.
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

i could do that. i can also get like 4-5 more intakes from the yard if ya want. it would be best if u want some extras then to send like 3 at a time to cut down on shipping costs. let me know.
      btw how much is shipping?
      give me a rough number for the total.55434

Originally posted by minnesotapj
      Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
      price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
      Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
      The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
      *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

shipping is $15-20 depending on packaging & shipping service. sometimes even more.
        A mass ship of intake manifolds eh? that could get expensive. if there is enough desire for intake manifolds i'll do it. but not everyone wants em.
        CAn you get me any 2nd gen 1.8L manifolds?
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
          It takes 3 hours to cut each manifold. given a good day & a brand new bit. Thats the only thing i really charge for. The manifolds I sell in the FS section persay are cleaned to the max & fully complete ready to bolt on.

If persay you want me to just plainly cut a basic manifold, & not clean it you can just send me one & I can cut it up for you.
          $50 for an uncleaned manifold, & say $60 cleaned with return shipping. Thats basically the same as my exchange program. So if you have a spare manifold laying around send it my way, If you want to send me 2 manifolds & have me send you 1 back just take off $20 for the return shipping. so $30 uncleaned $40 cleaned as well as cut.

yadda yadda.
          So you'd want 30$ for an uncleaned cut manifold assuming two are being sent to you, and this covers return shipping but not the initial shipping?

Comment

$40 would be nice that way id be making more then $3/hr for cutting time. I could settle for $6/hr lol. Damn slave labor. i'll make a special case for you with that, In general its not very profitable per time ratio this way, but im not out to make a living, im out to see happy people zooming around

Frogi I may be taking you up on your offer for a few manifolds in a week or so. I'll be sure to contact you ahead of time & let you know.

Comment

thats kool. like i said i have 2 in the garage and i can get more. btw if u go ups they charge the same price if it 10lbs or 90lbs they mainly chargwe more for size.
              also all the intake mani's i get r from the bp05 2gen egt's/1st gen pro's. wound u want the throttle bodie with them or off of them? i will be waiting. glad to help out. i like to see people happy too. but i like seeing my car zoooooommmm too.

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
              The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
              *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

complete i would say, so whats their flat rate then for the 90 lbs?

Comment

i dont know off hand but every time i ship he tells me that im good up to 100lbs then the price goes up. ill find out shipping the next time i go in there,which should be this weekend.

Comment

sounds good keep me in touch.

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
                      $40 would be nice that way id be making more then $3/hr for cutting time. I could settle for $6/hr lol. Damn slave labor. i'll make a special case for you with that, In general its not very profitable per time ratio this way, but im not out to make a living, im out to see happy people zooming around

Frogi I may be taking you up on your offer for a few manifolds in a week or so. I'll be sure to contact you ahead of time & let you know.
                      Lol, 3$/hr. At any rate, I was just wondering. As soon as I get a job and a paycheck or two I can give you 40$ no problem, damn college interfering with my car. But yeah I'll definately get back to you.

Comment

Hey BPT323, I just sent you an e-mail inquireing to this. How much hp can you gain from this? I have the $ just let me know how you want to do it. If I understand correctly I send you the money and you send me the cut/cleaned manny, then I send you my old manny. Is that right? Also would you possibly polish it as well? I'd pay you for that of course. Let me know thanks.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/egt-eric

MORE PICS HERE! 1991 EGT, new bp motor with pacesetter header, custom 2.5 cat back, custom intake, zx2 S/R struts w/ sprint 1.8 springs, ractive f+r strut bars, pacsetter adj short throw shifter, F1 Racing Stage lll 6 puck clutch kit, Gude package.

Comment

it looks like your intake manifold is already polished by the look of your picture. Sorry I don't do polishing. We can arrange to have your manifold cut. but its my reccomendation that if your manifold is already polished you just mail that to me. turn around time is 1 day.

Comment

LOL, sorry that pic isnt my EGT. ITS how I wish mine looked. You can see mine at this link. I was just wondering since it was off if you did that. Well let me know how you want to do it I can send the funds when ever you'd like. Thanks

Last edited by EGT-Eric; 03-01-2006, 09:26 PM.

MORE PICS HERE! 1991 EGT, new bp motor with pacesetter header, custom 2.5 cat back, custom intake, zx2 S/R struts w/ sprint 1.8 springs, ractive f+r strut bars, pacsetter adj short throw shifter, F1 Racing Stage lll 6 puck clutch kit, Gude package.

Comment

cool, decorative engine bay, So what year engine do you have?? was it 99-00? or 94-97? miata?

Comment

Thanks, it needs some more cleaning but its getting there. The engine is a 96, I wanst sure if the newer years would swap (easy) even though I think they might be good for an extra 10 hp. But then I also heard they have that V V T thing I would have to figure out. Well it's looking like I'm about to buy a gude head package too (used). So if I had you do the cut mod I guess you should do it to that intake since its ported out. Let me know if thats cool with you.
                                Last edited by EGT-Eric; 03-02-2006, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X