No announcement yet.

gofastbits stealth BOV/BPV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when i saw the video, i was expecting him to hook it up to a compressor to see it in action.

next time?
    Next!
    sigpic

Comment

Installed vid coming soon. Waiting on other parts
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

lol whatz up nice review chris

Comment

Vid is up.

And a drive around vid. Can't hear the bov with the exhaust noise. Didn't realize the cam had a motion deal on it that follows movement or I would've taken that thing off the mirror lol.

2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

nice vid chris i heare wat you were saying with the engine noise you cant hear the bov valve too well still nice setup

Comment

hey chris i can hear it some in the second vid the bov sounded quiet but iam sure its alot louder than its sounds thru the vid

Comment

yeah have your son record it from the outside!

Comment

Originally posted by mx-3_4evr View Post
                  yeah have your son record it from the outside!
                  Hmmmmm. Good idea. Will post up this weekend lol. Yes its loud. I need to get this new ic piping in so I can recirc it a little.
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Working...
                  X