Post your injector service company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like they do a good job.
    Are the bp and rx7 pintle orings the same size?
    DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by 92dx View Post
      Looks like they do a good job.
      Are the bp and rx7 pintle orings the same size?
      That's what I was told. A member(I think wheresthericego) told me he sent his in and they put rx7 orings,ect on and he dropped them right in
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
        That's what I was told. A member(I think wheresthericego) told me he sent his in and they put rx7 orings,ect on and he dropped them right in
        strange because my 2010 orings dont fit in the head.

i have the stock injectors right here but i left the orings in the head when i sent it to the machinist to get cleaned and decked..so i cant compare.

maybe theyre just old, idk..lol
        DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

What part of the o ring fits into the head? Are you talking about the insulators cause the o ring goes into the fuel rail.
          Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
          "Who Dey"

Comment

Originally posted by bomdoutscort View Post
            What part of the o ring fits into the head? Are you talking about the insulators cause the o ring goes into the fuel rail.
            yes thank you, the insulators then. the rx7 ones dont fit in my head.
            DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

I'd recommed using Linder: www.lindertech.com
              These folks are first rate. Also, for the guys doing this for a living, I recommed thier Guru School, it is worth the money.

Comment

i sent my rx7 460cc 195500-2010 to neweraperformance very bad experience should have sent them to another company

they only replaced filters and told me that they didn't have the caps or any of the other stuff in stock this was after the fact that i got them back and called you would think they would call you first before they did the work with out the proper parts instock

when i asked in an email to them why the injectors are flowing over 500cc this is what they said

We use heptane to flow them which is thinner than gasoline, so the flowrates are generally a little bit higher. Heptane does not leave an internal deposit like gasoline does which can seize the pintle after time. That does seem a little bit high though, but that is what they flowed.

flow chart is way off what the injectors are and none of the injectors flow the same
                Last edited by smoke187; 06-01-2009, 07:59 PM.

Comment

it just makes me think that the injectors are bad

Comment

Heptane??!! What's the point in that? Do you really care what your injectors flow on Heptane?

The truth is just about all injector services use the ASNU machine (www.asnu.com) and they use a non-flamable test solution that has the same flow properties as gas. I'm sure your guys are just too cheap to spend the money on the stuff or maybe they are using the flow bench to "clean" the injectors.

Comment

Originally posted by Rivet View Post
                      Heptane??!! What's the point in that? Do you really care what your injectors flow on Heptane?

The truth is just about all injector services use the ASNU machine (www.asnu.com) and they use a non-flamable test solution that has the same flow properties as gas. I'm sure your guys are just too cheap to spend the money on the stuff or maybe they are using the flow bench to "clean" the injectors.
                      Too cheap to buy what? A machine?
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

www.jaguarfuelinjectorservice.com these guys went the extra distance to make my injectors perfect. highly recommended

Comment

I have a turbo kit for sale that i had on my 1996 dohc sephia. Its all custom but not getto rigged. its a hybrid dsm/kia turbo manifold that i had designed at a performance shop here in vegas.
                          THE TURBO SEPHIA

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...URBO+KIA&hl=en

Comment

Originally posted by turbokia View Post
                            I have a turbo kit for sale that i had on my 1996 dohc sephia. Its all custom but not getto rigged. its a hybrid dsm/kia turbo manifold that i had designed at a performance shop here in vegas.
                            What does that have to do with the subject?
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

me bitches! my school just bought an asnu machine! I am the first to clean and use some injectors on the brand new machine
                              There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

Originally posted by FazdaBoy4ever View Post
                                me bitches! my school just bought an asnu machine! I am the first to clean and use some injectors on the brand new machine
                                Want to clean my gtx injectors on the cheap?
                                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Working...
                                X