• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmackDaddy
    blah blah blah
    whatever bro just dont be an ass, I do not care what kind it is

"Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die" -Thomas Callaway

Comment

I held back, but Im a little drunk now so...

"The reason I'm on this website is to find a guy I know that bull****s about his Protege to everyone I know, including myself. If/when I find him, I want to see what kind of bull**** he feeds those of you out there that wouldn't be able to see it. Then dime him out. Sure, sounds mean, oh well. "

No thats not mean, it's sad. I'm dead serious, no insult or joke intended. Find something else to do to validate your existence on this planet, because thats the most pathetic thing I've heard in months.

Ask yourself why it's that important (answer yourself, not me), why do you care?

Its been said before "Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded".

Well, good luck on winning the gold.
      If forced to choose between cocky and humble, always opt for cocky.

There will be plenty of time to be humble when you're shown to be horribly, horribly wrong.

Comment

so let me try and understand why you here, your on here to find some kid who lies about his protege, so you can make sure everyone knows he is bull****ter??? who the **** cares if he bull****s, its an internet forum, if all your going to do is **** with people, and look for your long lost bull****ter buddy, then dont bother to post anymore, all your doing is wasting bandwith, ad pissing people off.
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
          so let me try and understand why you here, your on here to find some kid who lies about his protege, so you can make sure everyone knows he is bull****ter??? who the **** cares if he bull****s, its an internet forum, if all your going to do is **** with people, and look for your long lost bull****ter buddy, then dont bother to post anymore, all your doing is wasting bandwith, ad pissing people off.
          he was quoting protege108th.
          No offense to anyone but I dont think that Smack Daddy was not looking to start a fight. I think that he was simply showing the same curtious/kindness to ppl that we have asking repeated questions.

I am not trying to defend or justify anyones comments, I just think that this whole thread got blown way out of proportion.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by SmackDaddy
            As this is my first post, greetings and salutations to all.

A friend of mine just bought a 91 civic four door, 1.5 16 valve.

So we took a ride into the country, he in his honda, me in my 93 b6.

Well, after 12-15 runs he needed some aloe vera to help soothe the pain my spanking had caused.

The only real 'mod' on my car is a 2" exhaust, and a set of rims and tires.

My buddy went home with sixteen valves, I went home with my pride.

Hey dude hopefully there is something to due here other than piss on people. We here have a combined knowledge that shatters the world. If you ever have a problem (mazda wise) we are here to help. This awsome forum has helped me alone with a lot of my pro's problems. So I say WELCOME. Enjoy yourself and be prepared to be humbled by thier knowledge. Grats on your kill, but untill you kill a type SH keep dreamin.
            Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

"No offense to anyone but I dont think that Smack Daddy was not looking to start a fight. I think that he was simply showing the same curtious/kindness to ppl that we have asking repeated questions.

I am not trying to defend or justify anyones comments, I just think that this whole thread got blown way out of proportion."

Exactly, finally a voice of reason.

Hey, and then another, cool.
              If forced to choose between cocky and humble, always opt for cocky.

There will be plenty of time to be humble when you're shown to be horribly, horribly wrong.

Comment

Working...
              X