** and says**

" DUDE I ALMOST HAD YOU "
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

LOL @ Bruce
        Eat ****.

Comment

the ford festiva is't actually a ford its a mazda! yup a 121 to the rest of the werld, and built in a kia factory. I had one as my first car. I paid 75$ for the body(which was very clean) and slapped an old 323 motor in that I picked out of a junkyard for 200$ along with old prelude buckets. it was a blast to drive, and I especially loved the expressions on the faces of civic and golf owners after I spanked em!!! so with a BP!!! Damn thats gotta be fast.
          '91 Mazda Protege GT/ Completely re-built engine w/.020 head shave, intake/exhaust P&P & 3 angle valve job, 2.25 full custom exhaust, RX-7 AFM, K&N Cone, 18* Timing advance, exhintake cam mod w/Fly'n Miata adjustables, Custom short shifter, CenterForce clutch, lightened flywheel, HAWK pads on all 4, Motegi Racing 8 spoke 16"s w/205/45/ZR16 rubber, VentShade window visors, lower lip spoiler, 4" driving lights w/halo's. MX-3 center console & Black carpet swap w/2 layers dynomat type insulation.
          Soon to come... Garret T25 turbo, DSM injectors, GTX ecu (Needed) SAFC (Needed) FMIC (Needed)

'91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL/ Stock 1JZ-GTE, K&N drop in filter, Gewalt Evolution deep dish 17"s, Nardi steering wheel

sigpic

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

Comment

Festivas are also known to have a B6T swap as well. (1.6L turbo from an 88-89 323 GTX)

would be fun, but i just could never bring myself to drive one...lol

Comment

someone needs 2 do a gtr swap haha

Comment

yea I dont think I could even fit in that thing. Such a small car. Id feel like a fool driving one. Ever seen that simpsons episode where that really tall guy drives that really small car, and nelson does the HAA HAA at him?? Thats how id feel.

Id make the wife drive it. !
                Eat ****.

Comment

i dunno.... i know of guys building up honda's, fiero's, older scubies and what have you, but they all have at least a twinge of cool factor....(though i myself can't stand the fiero's, but he did put a 350 in it.... it was pretty sick) but a festiva just brings to mind some short bald fat guy that still lives with his mom, and its all she could afford to buy her "little" boy.... but like i said that imo....??... so whatever thats worth...
                  .... what else is there???

Comment

the old school subies are badass, they just look mean, esp with the big round foglights, just screams "rally car"

Comment

haha nice , try a kl-ze swap, lol not traction, you would need to put a snow plow on the front to keep it down, and on the bumper you would ahve to put a sticker that says " whoa down boy"
                      No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

Yeah I hated the festive before I owned one but it grew on me, it was like a go-cart on steroids...wish I could find a pic
                        '91 Mazda Protege GT/ Completely re-built engine w/.020 head shave, intake/exhaust P&P & 3 angle valve job, 2.25 full custom exhaust, RX-7 AFM, K&N Cone, 18* Timing advance, exhintake cam mod w/Fly'n Miata adjustables, Custom short shifter, CenterForce clutch, lightened flywheel, HAWK pads on all 4, Motegi Racing 8 spoke 16"s w/205/45/ZR16 rubber, VentShade window visors, lower lip spoiler, 4" driving lights w/halo's. MX-3 center console & Black carpet swap w/2 layers dynomat type insulation.
                        Soon to come... Garret T25 turbo, DSM injectors, GTX ecu (Needed) SAFC (Needed) FMIC (Needed)

'91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL/ Stock 1JZ-GTE, K&N drop in filter, Gewalt Evolution deep dish 17"s, Nardi steering wheel

sigpic

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad
                          someone needs 2 do a gtr swap haha
                          *Rubs chin*
                          1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
                          MODS:
                          GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
                          TO DO LIST:
                          EDM/JDM rear bumper
                          EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
                          Repaint car

Comment

^^^ no. get your damned car running first nigga please. i want a festiva dad and i cant compromise on a new car, cuz i want all of these old raggedy boosted cars lol

Comment

Originally posted by red90protegelx
                              ^^^ no. get your damned car running first nigga please. i want a festiva dad and i cant compromise on a new car, cuz i want all of these old raggedy boosted cars lol
                              **** you, don't sell your pro stupid mother****a
                              Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                              BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                              Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
                                V8's are overrated

*cough* "high power 4 cylinders are overrated"

ill take a LS6 over most anything in terms of power to weight. It's not the engine's fault that the lightest thing they put it in is 3100 lbs. The engine itself is pretty light, and SMALL!
                                "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                                -93 MR2, 129 ES
                                ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                                Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Working...
                                X