No announcement yet.

civic hatch wanted some

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when i had my f tranny i had both 16" and 17" rims both with low profile tires. when i had the 16's i had more wheel spin. on 17's i had more wheel hop.

now that i have the g tranny and motor mounts i've only had the 17's on it and have no wheel hop, even at 15 psi
    Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
    FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
    Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lscrx
      My '91 CRX SI ran a 15.3 @ 88mph with it's stock 1.6 SOHC
      With the LS swap I should be well in the 14's (1.8 DOHC vs 1.6 SOHC)
      To be honest though... most Honda drivers can't drive for $hit.
      My friend's crx w/ 224,XXX miles on the block and stock rebuild head. BONE STOCK no headers/intake or exhaust etc.... he hit 15.4 today. (crx si)

I would say yes on your guesstimate 14's but it all depends on the driver and how the engine is tuned. My classmate before had a b16 on his dx crx and was hitting 15.4 too wi/ headers and intake.

Comment

hey limpgtx, My cousins girlfriend have a white 92 hatch w/ gsr motor. I've been wanting to race him. Now that i have 50 shot nos i want to see if i can keep up with him. Anyways i want to know if you have LX tranny or the sohc tranny. Is your engine bp w/ aftermarket turbo or you have the real GT-X motor? how much psi are you running when you hit that 14.4? If you convert that psi to nos jets (shots) how much do you think it is? I was told with 50 shots of nos on my car I should be able to hit low to mid 14's but I kinda doubt it tho... Maybe in two weeks i'll bump up my jets to 75 to make sure i'll be able to take him....good kill tho!!!

Comment

Working...
        X