No announcement yet.

Almost $hit my pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you are pretty ****ing dumb. lets hope you dont kill anyone when you crash and kill yourself
    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

dumb, yeah i do some dumb ****, but who dosent. I also know my car is rice, of course the civic beat me the proto is a little piece. ohh, and of course i threw the hazards how could i forget that part?

"The only thing worse than bad memories, is no memories at all" - The Dismemberment Plan

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
        Oh god where do I begin? First of all, you are definately the bigger ricer between you and the civic. I find it funny that you got your ass handed to you by a "riced" out civic. And what kind of race will you do, of course the pinnacle of ricer racing...the roll race. But I am curious, when you passed him after he beat you, did you thrown on your hazard lights? I have a strong feeling you did.
        Ah man didn't you know that second gen protege's with automatic's have mad top end??!! I mean, yeah the civic walked a few easy car-lengths, but i'll bet it really hurt his pride when he shut down at 100mph then had the little proto inch by at full throttle and flash his hazards.

Seriously though, you're gonna **** up your tranny man banging it around in neutral and **** while on the highway. Protege's have 0 torque at those speeds anyway, especially with an auto. Why pick a race you're not going to win, and then tell people about it?

Comment

If I personally would have seen you fly through the red light I probably would have chased you done and given you the beating an irresponsible ricer deserves. I agree what if there was a kid or anyone for that matter crossing the street? One word for you "KARMA" it will catch up.
          Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

dude, i do not believe you when u say your 1.5 auto hit 123 m.p.h.
            Mine want even reach that and i have weight reduction, cai, full exhaust,
            ngk plugs/wires, and the adj. cam......

Off topic: by the way guys. my car is in the shop getting painted a
            fire red. It's a red with a little bit of gold pearl in it.
            Last edited by bubbashane; 09-15-2004, 06:45 AM.
            Mike A.

Comment

back in the day in '00 when i still had an auto and a 1.5 i was speeding down i-5 to los angelos from portland and wanted to top out my car. i think the max it went was 120.

Bubba: if you only have a 1.5l i think the 2.5" CAT back exhaust might be overkill esp NA. you might consider going down to a 2.25" you'll get better bottom end.
              Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
              FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
              Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

I would just like to say that this thread is stupid, and you suck at life.

Comment

Working...
                X