Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
    Obviously, youve never driven a 3rd gen 1.6
    Well once you put larger wheels on, it becomes very difficult. With the stock 14's it's pretty simple.

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
      I can chirp mine into second. . . if the car is stick it shouldn't be that hard
      if i just smash on the gas my rpms shoot up, thats how bad my clutch it....i have used and abused it a lot.....im not about to shell out money for a sohc clutch when im going to have a dohc tranny with my gtx....act stage2 here i come
      91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
      Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
        Well once you put larger wheels on, it becomes very difficult. With the stock 14's it's pretty simple.

yeah, maybe if your turning extremely fast, wrapping first gear out, and you powershift., lol
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
          yeah, maybe if your turning extremely fast, wrapping first gear out, and you powershift., lol
          yeah, I think I did it a few times in the rain....a lot on the ice....lol......but if the road conditions are good.... good luck... even on 14's... wish my act clutch wasn't sitting right next to the front door like I am gonna install it sometime soon.... one day I will put it in.... I need to. Oh well, I am not driving it that much so i am not too worried about it right now.

Comment

Originally posted by sLoPrO2k
            yeah, I think I did it a few times in the rain....a lot on the ice....lol......but if the road conditions are good.... good luck... even on 14's... wish my act clutch wasn't sitting right next to the front door like I am gonna install it sometime soon.... one day I will put it in.... I need to. Oh well, I am not driving it that much so i am not too worried about it right now.

i replaced my tranny 2 weeks ago and got some good pics. Im working on a how to, but do to the seriousness of the job i want it to be thorough so there are not questions about how to do it. Ill get it up as soon as possible.
            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

i could always chirp my tires from first to second, with my stock 1.6 litre.
              .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
              225.94wtq
              torque monster!!!!
              dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
              http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
              http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

guess i got a lemon. When i first got mine, I raced a 93 hp cavalier with a full body kit, 300+ pounds of stereo stuff and a fat guy driving, and lost badly. By the way ,its not the driver, I race an 87 integra on a dirt track and know pretty well how to drive a stick.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

well yeah im not saying the car is fast stock, they blow balls, i get beat by almost everything i tried to race, thats why i went turbo.
                  .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                  225.94wtq
                  torque monster!!!!
                  dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                  http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                  http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

My CRX used to spin through third... then I got rid of my Nitto 450's
                    The Protege spins hard through third... in the rain :rofl:
                    '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                    '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                    '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
                    '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
                    '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
                    '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Wheel spin shifting gears is teh gay, I spin the tires in my auto volvo if it downshifts to 1st when I floor it, not just a chirp either tq pwns j00!

My friend's 2000 civic with a b16a2 swap can chirp into 4th, but it is slow as nuts.
                      Dan
                      dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                        well yeah im not saying the car is fast stock, they blow balls, i get beat by almost everything i tried to race, thats why i went turbo.

Comment

BEN IS A RICEArrrrrrrrr

Comment

on the stock 14's i can't get traction until the end of 3rd. But thats if I don't remember that its turboed. It was tricky to learn how to handle the boost.
                            Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

i still dont understand why you didnt give us a smoke show at the CS show and shine when you left....
                              91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.