Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to kragen to talk to the guy today. I asked him if i can take pic of his car and his engine but he didn't want that. I wouldn't either if that was me. Anyhow, I asked what he got under and here's the lists.
    LS engine w/ type R pistons and type R intake manifold. MSD ignition stage 2, 6 puck clutch (stage3), 9 lbs flywheel, full header/exhaust, intake. stage 2 skunk2 camshaft and gears on a LS head.

When he had the LS swap w/ just the basic bolt ons he ran 14.8 w/ 120+ whp at the dyno.
    Now he has 160+ whp and 151 lbs of trq @ the wheels but hasn't tried it on the track.
    I asked him what his guestimate time on the track (1/4) he said low 14's to high 13's. I told him no I doubt it cuz mine is probably only running 14.7 but he said yeah He can probably take me if he had slicks I told him I doubt it . WHy? well because when the light turned green he was already a car away from me my the time I shifted on 2nd he was already 2 cars away. It didn't matter if he had slick I would've caught up on him + I didn't even launch hard cuz i wasn't paying attention on the light when the light turned green...
    I asked him for a rematch but he didn't want to yet he said for me to wait until he install his 100 shots direct port nitrous. I was DAMN!!! now he's definitely gonna kick my ass....

Comment

hmmmm sounds fishy.
      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
      225.94wtq
      torque monster!!!!
      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Can't you usually hear it when someone hit's the juice?

Comment

blah blah blah...

Why can't you type with correct spelling, grammar, and sentence structure?

So it's a LS head? Hmm, that's "more" believeable.
          "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
          -93 MR2, 129 ES
          ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
          Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

but if he has type R pistons... and he uses 100 shot of nitrous
            isnt that going to be detonation central?

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon
              but if he has type R pistons... and he uses 100 shot of nitrous
              isnt that going to be detonation central?
              yeah with the high compession like that then most likely but then again that is his set-up so I don't have anything to do with that.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseSays
                blah blah blah...

Why can't you type with correct spelling, grammar, and sentence structure?

So it's a LS head? Hmm, that's "more" believeable.

I have tried to not argue with you w/ all your replies toward my posts and I can't stand you anymore.

Who the **** are you? If you can't understand my writing then don't ****ing post you pussy ass little bitch! I pm'ed you asshole!
                Last edited by 1ofdfew323; 10-17-2004, 11:48 PM.

Comment

now now kids, if you cant play nice.. uncle mike is gonna have to step in and do this...
                  -mike lucero
                  1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                  2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Working...
                  X