SRT-4 Owned...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redfox
    if your just going to be an asshole about everything then dont post anything!
    and like what you had to add was any better? substance? perhaps, objectification of some sort?

Comment

meh I post what I post b/c I want to. Yea sometimes it pisses people off or gets me flamed and what not, but I dont really care. That is the point of a forum. Self expression (well for some others it goes as deep as validation and acceptance socially). If Jesse wants to express his feeling about how much of a fuktard someone is, good for him. I would expect that the fuktard in question would come back to express his feelings of how much a dick Jesse would be for saying he was fuktarded........ ah the circle continues.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Oh man, this thread got funny.

Comment

Why do people have to hate on others?? It's not like he said I beat a srt with a boosted yugo. Therefore I believe you. Good kill.

Comment

who was hating? Jesse simply said that if he killed him it was probably driver error as the SRT-4 has the upper hand in power, and they both have semi close weight.

I believe McCorkle, I dunno tho he might have made up that whole blue MP3.... We have seen your silver one!!!!! dont lie!!!! Time for some hate mail PMs.......
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
            X