No announcement yet.

Just to slap them down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

80-4000 rpm 140-7000 with a 7200 fuel cut off. the car wont go past 145-8 maybe if your pushing it.

Comment

anyone wanna jump in my car with me so i can prove it?
      Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
        anyone wanna jump in my car with me so i can prove it?
        Dude do the math your not gonna get 20 mph out of 200 rpm

Comment

has anyone ever gone to las vegas by way of california. you pass through a town called baker. and then theres something after baker... if youve been you know what im talking about
          Serenity's Dead.

Comment

160 and ill never do it again!
            you didn't do 160.

redline in 5th is ~145
            "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
            -93 MR2, 129 ES
            ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
            Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

You sure you weren't rolling downhill??
              Or maybe fell out of a plane??
              Ryan The middle child is always ignored
              BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
              Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

has anyone ever gone to las vegas by way of california. you pass through a town called baker. and then theres something after baker... if youve been you know what im talking about
                Yes but you're still not going 160

P.S. Click the link in my sig and come to a meet.
                2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by midnightblue97
                  You sure you weren't rolling downhill??
                  Or maybe fell out of a plane??
                  I think he was being pulled by a twin turbo viper

Comment

lol, that depends, was it a 800tt or the new 1000tt? no guys i honestly believe i was going 160, but in the spirit of fairness, ill settle for 150 seince noone will ever believe me. and YES i was going downhill, i was going down a huge grade "Baker Grade".

and a Dodge Viper Hennesy Venom 800TT is my dream car (blue with orange stripes)
                    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

at first i didnt believe but now im just skeptical. maybe if you dont step on the gas to avoid fuel cutoff and just throw it in neutral, couldn't you possibly hit 140, 150? does the speed governor only work during acceleration?
                      '93 protege DX 5 spd.

yo mammy

Comment

Originally posted by Tai Mai Shu
                        at first i didnt believe but now im just skeptical. maybe if you dont step on the gas to avoid fuel cutoff and just throw it in neutral, couldn't you possibly hit 140, 150? does the speed governor only work during acceleration?
                        There's no speed governor, just 7300RPM fuel cutoff. If you go into neutral you will do nothing but slow down. Drag at 140mph is a bitch

Comment

ok, from what people are saying on a flat stretch we top out at 150. add a decent downhill grade and the weight of my fat ass :p: and you cant get 160, PLEASE!! i was at like 7300-7400 rpm i think? whats the rev limit on a first gen lx?
                          Serenity's Dead.

Comment

There's a chance you can go (indicated) 150 but not 160. 10mph is a really big difference when you get to those speeds.

Comment

Dude please first off the car is boxy as **** and has like 100 whp. do u really think we would believe you were going 160 mph?. Second off the car has a cut off a 7200-7300 rpm so idiots don't blow it up 80@4000 rpm and 140@7000 rpm your not gonna go 160 at 7200 rpm its not possible I don't care how fat your ass is. Get a turbo and go balls to the wall with a 626 5th gear and then we will believe u. You cant trick the fuel cutoff. I have a 93 lx and i had mine matted for 3 or 4 miles and i only pulled 125ish and it wasn't really going up anymore on a downgrade ..Jon 93lx 5 speed
                              Last edited by itzkcatz; 10-09-2003, 04:26 PM.

Comment

god your sexy, will you make sweet sweet love to me?
                                Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X