No announcement yet.

2nd Gen BP vs. Supra TT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLAH BLAH BLAH.... LETS SETTLE this... I can get a supra to drive TONIGHT, and it's stock... some one in so cal HAS to have a gtr PRO... lets just race... in the name of science!

Comment

You DON'T UNDERSTAND. The Supra is RWD and has 6 gears!!! It cannot lose!!
      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

pfft, have you ever driven it? have you smoked it? you always gotta think about how the driver feels too, hell i raced a ferrari pretty much and he pussied out as i was catching up to him up a steep hill. in the middle of third, he saw me gettin up to his rear bumper, and he let off the gas (i can hear his engine) and started brake checking. only reason i was that far behind was because i was stuck behind a bft

Comment

Holy Crap!
          2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

a supraTT and a GTR would be a good race, stock for stock

that being said, one of the best 6 bangers ever made, the supra can put down ALOT more power than a 4 banger ever could. but stock for stock, the supra being noutoriously hard to launch, i would give the edge to the GTR.

however given the choice between the two... well i think we would all take the toyota
            Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatCarGuy
              BLAH BLAH BLAH.... LETS SETTLE this... I can get a supra to drive TONIGHT, and it's stock... some one in so cal HAS to have a gtr PRO... lets just race... in the name of science!
              gimme a few months
              Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Maybe if your lucky you could get Big D to come try ya
                Joe H
                2000 Chevy Impala
                3400 3.4 Liter V6
                Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
                U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
                Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

I am sure in cali there are a few supra TT's lying around... now wether they are stock or not is another question.

Meh if not I know a few tt's in dallas, I will just have to get marc to come down in his gtr and make a vid.
                  The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedPro
                    BTW, if anyone has any doubts about what I posted about the corolla, I have plenty of websites I can link you too about guys in 70's/80's corollas pulling these times.
                    I can attest to that!! I had a 79 Corolla wagon for a few years and that thing was a blast to drive!! This thing was bone stock, i didn't do anything to it except gut out the cat because it was clogged. I could still be spinning the tires in 2nd with that thing. Plus it was light and RWD!!!! Talk about haveing fun swinging that ass around corners.

93' 5spd DX
                    R.I.P

Comment

a stock auto supras are even faster than standard ones.
                      I Have a Signature

Comment

Working...
                      X