No announcement yet.

1991 protege vs. Grand am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah i dont speed either Only when merging onto the highway and some asshole matches my speed and dosent wanna let me over
    Joe H
    2000 Chevy Impala
    3400 3.4 Liter V6
    Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
    U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
    Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

yes I do know what a pink slip is you B*tch. I wqas the paice of paper writen up when the car was manufaterd. Also known as a title. I do race for pink slips to if I win I sell the other cAR AND iF I lose I buy a new car . I have probly owned more cars in the last 2 years then you have owned in your life. my car count is up to like 16 or 17, and if you do not belive me you can ask anyone I know even my dad. I will have some of my friends post in this forum if you want.

Comment

LOL, i told off some other member thinking he was you!!! im sorry enigmaz!
        Serenity's Dead.

Comment

i want you to listen to what im about to tell you. its important.

1. the USDM BP is no different from the JDM BP. if you bothered to read anything on this site, you would know that. retard.

2. you dont race for pink slips. you know that you dont, we know that you dont, so give up lying to make yourself look cool... it isnt working.

3. you drive a mazda protege. a n/a mazda protege. you are not fast. im sorry to be the one to break it to you, and i like the protege just as much as anyone, but unless you do something dramatic (forced induction), you are not fast. deal with it.

4. "the fast and the furious" is not a good movie. if you believe that anything in that movie was realistic and worth emulating (obviously you do), please uninstall the internet.

5. if this is skr33t_rac3r (which i think it is), or if you insist on keeping this "im a hardass street racer" mentality, please sell your mazda, buy a honda, and rid us of your pre-pubescent retard-tastic posts

that is all
          Serenity's Dead.

Comment

ok if you say so but wjen did I say I was a hard ass street racer I think you saud that. Also for a FACT I do race for pink slips because I buy my cars from dealers auctions. My dad is a car dealer so I get cars dirt cheap.

Racing for slips is a fact, and im not a retard jackass
            I am not skr33t_rac3r either.

Got it

Comment

Some people just don't know how to spend their money.
              Attached Files

92 Protege DX - Sold.
              91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
              95 Ford Contour GL - Crashed.
              96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
              90 Honda Accord LX - Sold.
              98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

cool sign

Comment

You wanna race for pink slips then? I always wanted a first gen... What are NA first gens? like 16 / 17 second cars? You make it sound like your drivin a hot rod and beat everyone in town... Plus maybe if i take your mazda, youll get a honda next and get outta here

ANYWAY... Why would you even want to go through that many cars? It just seems like a waste and a hassle to get all those different cars insured all the time
                  Joe H
                  2000 Chevy Impala
                  3400 3.4 Liter V6
                  Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
                  U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
                  Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

Originally posted by Joe99Es
                    You wanna race for pink slips then? I always wanted a first gen... What are NA first gens? like 16 / 17 second cars? You make it sound like your drivin a hot rod and beat everyone in town... Plus maybe if i take your mazda, youll get a honda next and get outta here

ANYWAY... Why would you even want to go through that many cars? It just seems like a waste and a hassle to get all those different cars insured all the time
                    high 15's with a bunch of boltons and a good launch
                    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

so jdm, what is jdm about your car? i have a sneaking suspicion that you are from texas.

i have a n/a 1st gen, with i/e. i will race you for """"""""pink slips""""""""" come on out to california.

but before you do... lenghten the injector pulse, another milasecond.... and tune the NAWSSS, you'll be runin 9's
                      Serenity's Dead.

Comment

I do not have nos. installed in my car. I havethe dry kit but it is still in my bed room. I am from Green Bay. Not Texas. Green Bay Wisconsin if you ever watched football you would know that. The Green Bay Packers. But the packers suck anyway.

Comment

Also my last car was a 1992 honda civic ex 4 door with a Ls/Vtec swap.

I Got rid of that to hopefully get a 1991 mazda RX7 but the deal feel through so I bought my pro. Ithen serched for mods that can be done. My car is faster than it was when I got it, but it is not a 7 sec. drag car. This summer I am going to a thing called beat the heat to find my 1/4 mile time, and to race some of my friends.

Comment

Ok, apology excepted kiddx......BTW, this IS a funny thread.....but, what EXACTLY is JDM?...cause there's this spot near that claims to be JDM experts...i think it was Speed work....ne-way, i went there once and asked them about molding a bumper to the 1st gen, and they said it could work but it would start to crack after six months....is this true?

And also, what is this N/A protege? How can i tell them apart? and how can i get this 140 hp protege engine?
                            If you're really anal when it comes to the contortion of the english language, or ne-sh*t you find hard to let pass, you should take "THE MANS" advice get a butt lube.....

Quote:Originally Posted by TheMAN "yeah.... butt lube so it feels better"

"I am not a theif, but, i will rob you of your dignity"

"All my life i been a devil's advocate, mad cats never even knew the devil even had a kid"

"fck me? well fck you too, ya mother - ya father- the hole u came through" D-block

"you can get a lot in this world if you put ya NINE to it, but, u'll 'preciate it a whole lot more if you put ya MIND TO IT" - Jayz

Comment

ppl claim that they have the JDM version of our BP's. There isnt a difference tho.
                              Its not like honda motors where being JDM adds 30 hp.

N/A = naturally aspirated
                              F/I = forced Induction (ie turbo, supercharger)

The only NA BP that came with more hp than the NA BP's we got here in the US was the Miata RS bp, which had something like 150hp...
                              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

JDM = japanese domestic market

my car = jdm (for the most part)
                                Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X