Mazda 323 BP05 vs. Integra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatCarGuy
    so is this thread being left open out of pure morbid curiosity?
    assumedly so.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Few more pics...

Unless you wanna pass by Nor Cal for a test drive.

Cylinder Head rebuild

SOON 14 Sec Xlub ALL ,Motor
      Last edited by psiturbo; 04-13-2005, 03:48 PM.

Comment

once i do my swap...i would be down for a roadtrip to Nor Cal.....race ya just for the hell of it...sounds like a good time...
        93' mazda 323 - stock 1.6L sohc, absolutely no mods

Comment

Originally posted by psiturbo
          Unless you wanna pass by Nor Cal for a test drive.

Cylinder Head rebuild

SOON 14 Sec Xlub ALL ,Motor

How are pictures of the vavles owning anyone?

Thats like me taking a pic of a bottle of nitrous on the ground and writing owned with it.....

We get that you have done headwork. Great, not arguing that... we were wondering about the whole stomping integras thing. Headwork does not automatically mean your fast. Thinking so only shows ignorance.

Last edited by D323; 04-14-2005, 02:46 AM.

Comment

none of these pics are working for me

Comment

it took like 4 tries, but when you right click the red X's, go to properties, and paste the website link into your browser.... I did that and they worked for me. Just an underside shot of the valves in the head. I thought if I pasted them in for joo guys you could click them, but it doesnt seem to work now either.

Comment

yeah when i tried the whole properites thing before it dindt work.. oh well

Comment

Originally posted by white lightning
                  once i do my swap...i would be down for a roadtrip to Nor Cal.....race ya just for the hell of it...sounds like a good time...
                  Hey now, don't forget about me. If you're passing by here don't forget to let me know. I want to try my Nos while I still have my 323/bp.

Comment

sure, that would be fun....but unfortunatly im stuck with the b6 rite now =(.....but hopefully i will be gettin my bp soon....road trip any1?LOL
                    93' mazda 323 - stock 1.6L sohc, absolutely no mods

Comment

lol, now I can see the pics fine at school.

goofy cardomain.

Comment

good kills i guess.

i find it believable that his car is capable of what he claims.

its only drag racing.
                        straight roads are for fast cars, Turns and Curves are for fast drivers

Comment

drag racing is for pussies, especially in FWD cars.....

The track is where its at.

Comment

Wow funny that a guy with a quick 323, gets ****ted on in the KILLS FORUM, for racing. even after showing proof of the vehicles..im clueless a to why you all ar eveen arguing.

Comment

Originally posted by jitb37
                              Wow funny that a guy with a quick 323, gets ****ted on in the KILLS FORUM, for racing. even after showing proof of the vehicles..im clueless a to why you all ar eveen arguing.
                              in the 15's is not quick.

and there has been no proof. Just pictures of a head.

The reason he got dumped on was b/c he talked about stomping cars all day, and how he was fast.... then he posted about a 15 sec best run at the track.... Then when we asked for a dyno chart or something to prove power he posted pics of a head with some work to the valves.

Comment

cause he is a joke, he posted about all these kills, and never told us what he had done to his car, so we asked for proof of this n/a beast from hell, and he posted a pic of some valve work, lol if his homo ass just gave a semi list of mods we would not have **** on him.
                                .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                                225.94wtq
                                torque monster!!!!
                                dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                                http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                                http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Working...
                                X