McCorkle vs. 05 G35 Coupe 6spd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McCorkle
    Yeah I guess I should return it. That way I can talk about beating Civics and Altimas like 90% of the population here.
    Well, I beat a Dodge 4x4 truck with a Cummins turbo diesel engine last night... driving my dad;'s Cougar.

Comment

Originally posted by siamiam
      for that money you can make anything fast, but when you do reliability drops on every vehicle.

my RX7 or 300zx could be alot better with a little bit of money put in to them too.
      not if you spend money for parts that will make it reliable as well as fast. Hence my statement. Take all the money from the audi purchase, and you can get go fast goodies as well as the neseccary parts and tuning to be reliable for along time.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by McCorkle
        Yeah I guess I should return it. That way I can talk about beating Civics and Altimas like 90% of the population here.
        ****, I can't beat an Altima for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
          not if you spend money for parts that will make it reliable as well as fast. Hence my statement. Take all the money from the audi purchase, and you can get go fast goodies as well as the neseccary parts and tuning to be reliable for along time.
          you can get a warrenty with the Audi
          straight roads are for fast cars, Turns and Curves are for fast drivers

Comment

Basically any amount of money put into a slower, or faser car will make them faster, and possibly just as reliable.

Not everyone wants to put money into older cars, some people like to put money into newer cars. It's what they like to do, and what makes them happy.
            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
            X