No announcement yet.

And down goes a GSR.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That 15.8 was with just my header, exhaust, intake, and rx7 vaf. And a clutch, and decent tires.

Ive since added my test pipe, completely gutted my car, better-wider tires, lighter rims, and tuned the vaf. I'd be willing to bet I could tick off a 15.3 or better. I'd have to say I was a better driver, when I talked to the guy, he was pretty young and inexperienced it seemed. But then again, ive seen GSR's run 15.7s all day long up here. So if thats the case then yes my car is faster. (Im guessing)

As far as video taping, I hardly ever carry my vid camera with me. For 1, I usually never race on the street. 2) my **** is HI-8 and I don't know how to put it on my computer.
    Eat ****.

Comment

GSRs are slow*
      SIs are slow*
      Type Rs are slow*
      RSXs are slow*

*compared to what ppl make them out to be, and for the money pay for them...

and who wants a car that only makes power past 7krpms?
      1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

Originally posted by T4TURBO
        GSRs are slow*
        SIs are slow*
        Type Rs are slow*
        RSXs are slow*

*compared to what ppl make them out to be, and for the money pay for them...

and who wants a car that only makes power past 7krpms?
        You may be right, I drove my buddies b16 sir thing from japan land. It was fast, but the "vtac" kick in was not what I expected. yes you felt it, but not like what some people make it out to be. I enjoy my turbo BP much more than the high reving honda motors.
        BP-05 Turbo-Sold
        2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

Originally posted by elscotto80
          You may be right, I drove my buddies b16 sir thing from japan land. It was fast, but the "vtac" kick in was not what I expected. yes you felt it, but not like what some people make it out to be. I enjoy my turbo BP much more than the high reving honda motors.

i raced my buddy's JDM h22 prelude in my bro's 02' protege es and smoked him......really shouldn't have happend but i did....partly cause he can't time a light to save his ****in life and i can perfect power shift that car but i got him by like 3 cars.....i'm going to be bp-t swaping my 94 protege son....and i can't wait till i rape him in that muahahaha <-evil laugh

Comment

Originally posted by disturbedfan121
            i raced my buddy's JDM h22 prelude in my bro's 02' protege es and smoked him......really shouldn't have happend but i did....partly cause he can't time a light to save his ****in life and i can perfect power shift that car but i got him by like 3 cars.....i'm going to be bp-t swaping my 94 protege son....and i can't wait till i rape him in that muahahaha <-evil laugh
            either he doesnt have a clutch, has 2 cylnders that dont work, drives a automatic everyday and then stole his buddys H22, or you are lying...because my MX6 *back when it was running good* just barely beat a prelude typeSH, and the same mx6 walks my brothers 02 DX protege (lighter) by about 4 cars
            1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

well it was the day after he got the motor installed....he still had his h23 trans and ecu...non-vtec......plus it was auto too.....i thnk something else was wrong with it too but i thnk it still counts

Comment

lol...perfect power ****.....

Whats your strategy!
                Eat ****.

Comment

lol...perfect power shift.....

Whats your strategy!
                  Eat ****.

Comment

Working...
                  X