X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't the s/c ones run high 15s stock?
    Eat ****.

Comment

The autos.msn site says 15.63. Sounds about right I guess. On my car I have ;RX7 VAF (tuned a little rich) ported intake, cut VICS port, 18 degrees initial advance, custom intake piping (3" into resonator - 2.25" from resonator into TB), pacesetter header, 2.25" full exhaust, and 98000 miles .
      It pulls hard, it'll peel second gear for about 10ft or so. Anyway, I think the guy was starting to catch up a little, it was hard to tell, I could barely see his bumper from my window, then I let off to turn. Haven't got my car to the strip yet , but with the GTech it ran 8.42, and 16.47 1/4 when it was stock. I haven't had the chance to borrow my friends GTech again yet.

Comment

Your car's mods are almost identical to mine, cept I have a test pipe and a bigger TB.

I'd bet we would be pretty close in 1/4 times....but mine is stripped to the BONE. Id bet it weighs around 2000lbs with me in it now....when I had just the back seat out, 1/2 tank of gas and me in it, it was like 22** lbs......

That'd be my biggest advantage over you.
        Eat ****.

Comment

Your "diet" is definately a big advantage, I have all my stuff plus a 10" sub box in the trunk . Did you have your throttle body bored? In any case I have don't have any doubts that there is no way that Mini you raced was stock, you would have smoked him, even if it was a factory S, you would have beat him with your mods.

Comment

yea I had a local machine shop bore the TB
            Eat ****.

Comment

Working...
            X