This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vash00es
    Yeah dude but its true, i saw this video awile back of this redicilously powerful supra, the turbos had that airplane engine noise to them and the thing only ran like a high 11, it was retarded
    Street tires?

Comment

Man i wish i brought my digi cam with me, i went out this saturday night to "the spot" and it was like textbook quality, the definition of ricers man, it looked like something out of fast and furious, every other car has neon and big aluminum wings and sound systems, but not one car is fast and theyre all balls slow and just for looks
      Last edited by Vash00es; 08-28-2005, 04:27 PM.
      Joe H
      2000 Chevy Impala
      3400 3.4 Liter V6
      Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
      U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
      Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

so no kills for the uber vette?
        1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

I have seen this phenomenon with Supras also... WTF is that? Do they issues with gearing, or is it because all that "massive" horsepower is only produced at damn near redline with such huge turbo's?

It's sort of sad/funny to me, I don't understand. My friend had a 03 Mach1 with a K&N air-filter, and a Magnaflow "evol" (?) cat-back exhaust and hit a 13.2@108 with stock wheels/tires, and he's probably only around 320hp. With a couple more mods (gearing/ headers) he should be able to get in the 12's easy.

Any explanations?

Comment

he has...uh....what is it called?
            torque?

yeah!

TORQUE!!!
            1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

Supras are lacking in the torque department huh? I don't follow those things, so I don't know what their power/torque ratio's look like.

Comment

I dunno about them lacking in the TQ dept, those straight 6s can produce high tq numbers, theres a local guy thats putting down 862hp and like 661ft lbs.....compare that to a skyline that I know of that is putting down like 810hp and like 600 ft lbs. The skyline ran like a 11 something and I think the supra is in the low 12s......dunno....poopras just suck. HAHAH.

We better not let any supra forums get ahold of this thread otherwise we may get attacked. They are pretty sensitive about this stuff....lol.
                Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by T4TURBO
                  so no kills for the uber vette?
                  No Racing, No Kills

Giant gatherings of "skreet racers" have assloads of cops, hell just pulling into the parking lot i saw one patrol car driving around and then when i left one followed me out for aways before turning around
                  Last edited by Vash00es; 08-29-2005, 07:38 PM.
                  Joe H
                  2000 Chevy Impala
                  3400 3.4 Liter V6
                  Fun Times

Comment

I will post a supra video soon.....makes a 180rwhp hyabusa look like its moving in reverse. I cant believe you ppl are crackin on supras, they are the elite of import cars, plain and simple. You gotta be kidding me if they run 12secs with 800hp, its actually more like 10s. But i will let the videos do the talking, probably tomorrow. []Deace

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by b-potent
                      I will post a supra video soon.....makes a 180rwhp hyabusa look like its moving in reverse. I cant believe you ppl are crackin on supras, they are the elite of import cars, plain and simple. You gotta be kidding me if they run 12secs with 800hp, its actually more like 10s. But i will let the videos do the talking, probably tomorrow. []Deace
                      so the maserati MC12, ferrari F430, and porsche Carrera GT don't count as imports?

Comment

there are skylines rolling around denver?
                        1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

supras are not the elite of the imports, rofl, supras are the definition of dyno queens, sorry to burst your bubble
                          Joe H
                          2000 Chevy Impala
                          3400 3.4 Liter V6
                          Fun Times

Comment

yeah i believe the skyline holds the crown when it comes to elite of imports.......from japan anyway

looks the best
                            most potential
                            best interior
                            best sound
                            sexy sexy sexy and AWD
                            1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

Well lets just remember that lingenfelter corvette in the other post that has a top speed of 240ish mph and a zero to sixty in 1.9 seconds... no import can match the good ol vette
                              Joe H
                              2000 Chevy Impala
                              3400 3.4 Liter V6
                              Fun Times

Comment

lingenfelter vette> Skyline >> Pooprah, mwahahha.

The interiors in the Supra's totally suck, I just think they are an overrated car in general. They are best in stock form where they will probably run for a long time and are semi-fast
                                They are big and heavy, and are yesterday's import hot-rod. Stock the new evo or STi would kill the Supra, they are old and outdated...

Comment

Working...
                                X