This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vash00es
    Theyre probobly 16 second cars stock, theres afew that run 12's , dont kid yourself, those things will still fly even if they are automatic barges, i have a friend that has a stock gran marquis ( same type of situation ) and he beat a wrx with it, the wrx was a auto, but it still puts it into perspective a little bit
    sccoia.org is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, sccoia.org has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

16.5 is listed there.... a ZE powered MX6 should win.

edit didnt you post that link a while back Joe? I know I got it somewhere.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

heres one video, i am at work so i dont have time to post the others, but heres one video. This is Dave Efantis' supra, hes is a pro drag racer but this car is a street car. I have more videos, dont worry,haha, cant believe you guys make fun of supras but yet rant and rave about honda.....hilarious.

http://www.fatkidracing.com/videos/paulrecord.wmv

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by McCorkle
        I'd like to see these videos. Especially if these are cars not being built by race teams. I want to see these 800whp street cars running 9's.

Comment

Also, I didn't see any mention of power numbers there. My guess is it took him probably close to 1200 to the rear wheels.

EDIT: Wait I found it. Taken from a NHRA article.

ProClass Records Broken
          -The MSP Supra, driven by Paul Efantis, uses a full street setup, with drag radial tires out back. This type of car would normally run the Street Class, but due to the swapped automatic transmission, Paul is bumped up to the Quick XVI Class. Still, the 1000+hp Supra clicked off a 8.2second run for a new record. Efantis was heavily favored to win the Quick class, but redlight took him out in the early rounds.
          Last edited by McCorkle; 08-31-2005, 06:06 PM.

Comment

So yeah, your post proved absolutely nothing. Please try again.

Comment

Lol BPPower, just admit it supras are dyno queens, your gettin worked like a rib over those videos
              Joe H
              2000 Chevy Impala
              3400 3.4 Liter V6
              Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
              U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
              Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

i highly don't consider Efantis's supra a street car.......
                Eat ****.

Comment

I'll accept it as a street car when he drives to the store to pick up a dozen eggs and a gallon of milk.

Comment

Originally posted by McCorkle
                    I'll accept it as a street car when he drives to the store to pick up a dozen eggs and a gallon of milk.
                    :rofl:

Comment

And I want a video and receipt.

On a side note, I'm going to get some Halo action for tonight.
                      Last edited by McCorkle; 08-31-2005, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
                        dig those alms style fogs though
                        Shhh, there technically illegal He used some offroad style lamps on those things there redicilously bright, so when you light them up you can basically light up a house like a mile down the road lol, he only uses them when jackasses wont move out of his way at night Or when someone keeps there "high beams" on him instead of switching over
                        Last edited by Vash00es; 08-31-2005, 10:18 PM.
                        Joe H
                        2000 Chevy Impala
                        3400 3.4 Liter V6
                        Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
                        U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
                        Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

Originally posted by Vash00es
                          Shhh, there technically illegal He used some offroad style lamps on those things there redicilously bright, so when you light them up you can basically light up a house like a mile down the road lol, he only uses them when jackasses wont move out of his way at night Or when someone keeps there "high beams" on him instead of switching over
                          either way, they're teh sex

Comment

Originally posted by b-potent
                            I have more videos, dont worry,haha
                            So, did you not come home from work?

Comment

Look, i know of more videos and i will post more when i have time, some race teams, some not. It really doesnt matter what i post you will hate against it because you obviously are close minded as to what a supras capabilities are. The supra, Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R, skylines and a few others are among the top elite in Japan which is a proven fact. At a 1000hp that supra is running what it should be....a ****ing 8 on drag radials, if you cant respect that then you may want to reconsider your hobby. You post of a lingenfelter corvette, which is a fast ass car that you will most likely never see or touch in your lifetime, it is an exotic car, the comparison is unreasonable. A supra is a supra, they will smoke you and everyone on this board including myself. They are faster, ALOT faster than any of us, ALOT faster than anything on the road with some exceptions. Its fact, its proven, love it or hate it you wont beat one in your protege nor will i in my mx-3 so face it. Im not on supras jock but i accept the fact that they are fast, no matter if you go race your daddy's corvette, please bring back an 8 sec time slip on drag radials.

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

Comment

I saw a lingenfelter vette @ walmart the other day, not that rare.... pulled up next to me, the guy was nice enough to even pop his hood.... how many skyline owners have done that for you?

We're not trying to say all supras suck or that they are slow... .its just that for the hp they make they are FAR behind most cars with those #'s.... which you have to admit. Yes its a nice car. Yes it can be fast when modded, but in the end, the supra needs more mods to get to the same place as other cars plain and simple. No one here said they could romp a supra, or run those ET's, yet you get all defensive.

You posted that there were plenty of supras w/ 800hp (street legal) doing sub 10s/9s in the 1/4. We then called BS and asked for vids where you said you had plenty. And we have yet to see these so called "vids" that your computer seems to be overflowing with.

Now that you cant seem to post or find a vid of that for that matter your getting all hostile and defensive. Just admit that you were wrong and go on about your day. It will save you alot of headache.

Comment

Working...
                                X