No announcement yet.

new 05rsx left sittin still

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, for the loongest time the guy @ the j/y tried to tell me that all BP's were 2.0L b/c the SOHC was smaller it was only a 1.8L.
    Just like those cool people that ask me "what kind of honda is that?" Poor ignorant people...

Comment

Originally posted by P-rotege
      Just like those cool people that ask me "what kind of honda is that?" Poor ignorant people...
      hence why I got Mazda 323 viynl decals for my rear windows... no more asking me that. I just point.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by P-rotege

Ya know I don't have a problem with that at all. When I got my turbo in there was three police call-ins for a grey honda that was racing around our neighborhood, the cop stopped by and asked me if I knew where a grey honda lived, or if I had seen him. I said nope, then he saw my car and he asked if it was a honda, I said "Nope a Mazda MX-3" He said "Oh ok" and drove off.

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
        Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

Ya know I don't have a problem with that at all. When I got my turbo in there was three police call-ins for a grey honda that was racing around our neighborhood, the cop stopped by and asked me if I knew where a grey honda lived, or if I had seen him. I said nope, then he saw my car and he asked if it was a honda, I said "Nope a Mazda MX-3" He said "Oh ok" and drove off.
          LOL, that's awesome, that is one plus if you own a honda, it looks like every other honda out there. That's the problem with having a unique car, unless of course you can behave yourself on the streets

Comment

that is pretty good. Looks like I will be shaving the emblems off of the rear.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
            X