No announcement yet.

BMW 325ci pwned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

limpgtx hasnt posted in a while, but his red 323 had a t3/t4 with 330whp, and that was before he swapped on the NA head.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

yea i know James (limpgtx) personally, he lives across town from me. He is pushin a good amount of horsepower. He didnt get an N/A head, he got his gtx head port & polished when he took it off for valve stem seals. It hasnt seen the road for months and probably wont for awhile, he says he'll bring it out in winter......pffff, yea right. But he has really pushed the motor and it has responded well. 17psi on a t3/t4.....and to think ppl are afraid to up the boost to 14psi on a vj20 :-/

BTW: James' car is fast as ****! Last time we went out racing he beat a 600cc bike from a roll, and this low 13 high 12 sec firebird!
      Last edited by b-potent; 09-29-2005, 05:44 PM.

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

Comment

****, when i get bigger injectors i'm seeing how far i can push the vj20 :p
        sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
        92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Originally posted by b-potent
          yea i know James (limpgtx) personally, he lives across town from me. He is pushin a good amount of horsepower. He didnt get an N/A head, he got his gtx head port & polished when he took it off for valve stem seals. It hasnt seen the road for months and probably wont for awhile, he says he'll bring it out in winter......pffff, yea right. But he has really pushed the motor and it has responded well. 17psi on a t3/t4.....and to think ppl are afraid to up the boost to 14psi on a vj20 :-/

BTW: James' car is fast as ****! Last time we went out racing he beat a 600cc bike from a roll, and this low 13 high 12 sec firebird!
          lol, I thought he had an NA head for some reason. Tell him to get his slow ass back on the board to post some more

Did he ever get a timeslip?
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Yea he is a procrastinator, he is riding a slow ass 250cc ninja which is car is faster than, its ridiculous. He has upgraded everything and i'd say hes deep in the 12s, i'll let him know to post, but hes like impossible to get ahold of. He didnt help me with my turbo install so i'm kinda pissed about that since i helped him with his clutch and head install, but its done so whatever. Take it easy man. []Deace

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by atomicEGT
              ****, when i get bigger injectors i'm seeing how far i can push the vj20 :p

You won't get much gain beyond 15 psi

Comment

Originally posted by Lex
                You won't get much gain beyond 15 psi
                i know
                sigpic

Comment

lex, are you on the stock injectors?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atomicEGT
                    lex, are you on the stock injectors?

Yes, still got the 330 ccs

Comment

and they don't cut out or anything at 15?

looks like it's playtime :o
                      sigpic

Comment

nope, they don't cut out ... my AF gauge stays in the same 'green' place once I hit about 4 psi to 15.

The stock GTX system should be good for 15 psi on that turbo ... I also have a walbro which helps

Comment

Working...
                        X