No announcement yet.

Should i take the offer??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive got a 92, and yes, we went to the "track". Its only like 6 blocks away from the house. He was pissed and left, he also said it isnt going on his losses list till we get the rematch, so i think he's gonna lighten his car.

Comment

Did you get your $50?

Comment

Yes

Comment

go for $100 this time, if there's a rematch.
          Almost there

jdm tails... check
          jdm bumper... check
          ms lip... check
          ms grill... check
          ms sideskirts... check
          ms rear skirts... check
          ms spoiler... check
          ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
          Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

dude that kids a crack head... some people amaze me... in his kill list he has a 95 svt cobra mustang... MAYBE if it was running on like 5 cylinders, then all the rest of the kills are boat econoboxes or full size heavy duty pickup trucks whooptie do!
            There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

holy ****in exclamation marks in his CARDOMAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Would you believe him without the "!!!!"? I think it makes him credible, but he should have used this instead, !!!!!!111111

Comment

Originally posted by McCorkle
                  Would you believe him without the "!!!!"? I think it makes him credible, but he should have used this instead, !!!!!!111111
                  ...as i was reading it, it just felt like he was yelling at me over and over again

Comment

All that APC stuff must make his car fast.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatCarGuy
                      All that APC stuff must make his car fast.
                      Maybe alittle to fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!1111!!!!111 (of course i have to use the exclamation marks )

Comment

Tell him to come up to Wisconsin.......I'll give him a go.....

Christ, I've wasted Cavaliers without the turbo, and in really, really slow cars!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG CAPS LOCK FRENZY!!!!@@@@!!!!@111!!!

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

Originally posted by hortonsfirstgen
                          Ive got a 92, and yes, we went to the "track". Its only like 6 blocks away from the house. He was pissed and left, he also said it isnt going on his losses list till we get the rematch, so i think he's gonna lighten his car.
                          well he does have like 400 lbs of diamond plating in there

Comment

From his precise listing of kills, explainations to his losses and bragging about how great his car is, he sounds like a lil bitch that never grew up...
                            Andrew
                            1996 Mazdaspeed Familia
                            My Familia

Comment

Maybe all can sign his guestbook, and make some comment to make him angry.
                              jejeje
                              '93 Protege DX 5spd'
                              2" Exhaust System
                              2.5" Custom Intake System
                              Other minor tuning (timing, etc)

Comment

Stock I think those things are around 150hp with the 2.4l and like 2900lbs.... and apparently it shows.... you have to post the rematch, I want to see his excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X