No announcement yet.

theres an srt-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG, the V8 - Rwd - i4 - fwd argument just got taken to another level with the rotary thing. i will remind everyone to KEEP IT CIVIL. as i know this will turn into a bigger cluster****

edit: and ill take a Rwd over a Fwd anyday, as far as performance is concerned. and ill take an LS1 in an RX7, you can keep the 13b
    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Why not a LS7

Also i heard that this is the LAST YEAR that there making the SRT-4's , the 06's are it and then its curtains for the lil SRT's
      Joe H
      2000 Chevy Impala
      3400 3.4 Liter V6
      Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
      U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
      Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

Originally posted by Vash00es
        Why not a LS7

Also i heard that this is the LAST YEAR that there making the SRT-4's , the 06's are it and then its curtains for the lil SRT's
        it'll be back but not as a neon based platform
        2005 Mazda 3

Comment

For the love of GAWD please keep the domestic crap in the domestic cars! K thx... no interracial ****! If theres one thing i hate is people who buy imports and shove domestic motors into them. Defeats the whole purpose of buying the import in the 1st place especially a rx7!
          **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
          95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Wow, almost all my threads get out of hand, i wonder why that is. Anyways while were on the topic, i'm tired of ppl ruining miatas its ridiculous. v8's, and sr20's in miatas.......come on??!! They way i see it is your motor should be of the same brand of your car.....period.

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2
              For the love of GAWD please keep the domestic crap in the domestic cars! K thx... no interracial ****! If theres one thing i hate is people who buy imports and shove domestic motors into them. Defeats the whole purpose of buying the import in the 1st place especially a rx7!

I don't know about you, but an LS1/2/6/7 miata or RX-7 sounds fun to me. I'd drive the hell outta one.
              2005 Mazda 3

Comment

i heard the 350 miata swap actually improves the handling....

Comment

Originally posted by jitb37
                  i heard the 350 miata swap actually improves the handling....
                  what? I thought it moved the car from 50/50 to something like 55/45.
                  The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Yeah they had a video on that guy that put a LS1 in his miata and it actually made it handle better, lol
                    Joe H
                    2000 Chevy Impala
                    3400 3.4 Liter V6
                    Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
                    U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
                    Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

miata is sooo my next project car.
                      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2

Interracial crap ... something like a Ford with a Mazda engine hmmm....so what does Taz drive?

Comment

check over at miata.net, they have section for the V8 monsters. Popular and cheap"er" swap is the mustang 5.0 motor.
                          2005 Mazda 3

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                            what? I thought it moved the car from 50/50 to something like 55/45.

i think ist the other way around.. it made it more stabble.. something like that, i was suprised whe n i read about it.

Comment

Good kill, I can believe it. The srt-4 is a lot bigger and heavier and I would guess you had close to 200 hp at the wheels to beat it.

I haven't made a sig on here yet but I have an 04 srt-4 and a 92 mx-3 ZE w/n20, and a bp protege.
                              Last edited by Mazstyle; 01-03-2006, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Nice work dOOd, always good to hear about a non-rotary mazda kickin some ass. So just wondering if that was stage 1 SRT4, because now they all the way up to a Stage 3 from the factory, its a $4900 option that makes 365hp and 380tq, if that aint ****in crazy. Remember to keep us updated one your 350hp quest, goodluck man.

Comment

Working...
                                X