No announcement yet.

Another victory for the first gen protege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why does it appear like the passenger side is lower? unlevel ground??
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Motor pics, we want motor pics

Comment

This one is for Lex!! Come on guy I know what ya'll wanna see, I was just building suspense, and I needed to get some good batteries for the camera. Well here it is in all its glory, the BP. I need to buy a painted valve cover from Xtremethings.com They carry some good mazda and ford stuff. Oh and yeah the ground is unlevel. It really needs to be repaved but its like 300feet long so its not cheap.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by tunerguy; 12-21-2005, 04:02 PM. Reason: SNAFU

Comment

now how bout some bodyshots?

Comment

holy dirty grimey engine bay......

Do you pro a favor and get some simple green and a scrub brush and make that baby shine!!
            Eat ****.

Comment

oh my...the neglect.
              If you're really anal when it comes to the contortion of the english language, or ne-sh*t you find hard to let pass, you should take "THE MANS" advice get a butt lube.....

Quote:Originally Posted by TheMAN "yeah.... butt lube so it feels better"

"I am not a theif, but, i will rob you of your dignity"

"All my life i been a devil's advocate, mad cats never even knew the devil even had a kid"

"fck me? well fck you too, ya mother - ya father- the hole u came through" D-block

"you can get a lot in this world if you put ya NINE to it, but, u'll 'preciate it a whole lot more if you put ya MIND TO IT" - Jayz

Comment

Working...
              X