A few of my Kills in the BPT 323

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few of my Kills in the BPT 323

Ran an STI with HKS exhaust and intake from a roll at 60. Stayed dead even with him until he had a 6th gear and i did not.

Ran a VW Golf GTI R32. I couldnt keep up with him at the light, one because he has awd and 2 cause i was sleeping. However i ran him from a 50mph roll and pulled a couple cars on him.

M3 SMG, ran from a light, he pulled out by about 2 cars i came back and stayed beside him where he pulled a few feet on me through 3rd and 4th, then we had to slow down.
    sigpic

Mods?
    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

ya, what you running?

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
      Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

just GTX motor with intake and 2.5 inch exhaust w/ no cat. 14psi.
        sigpic

Comment

BTW im only listing the highend **** i have run, i dont count civics, mustangs, cameros, eclipses, or anything of that nature as a real run anymore lol
          sigpic

Comment

very nice kills, i've always tried to run an e46 m3 since its one of my dream cars. Sounds like you got yourself quite the quick car on your hands, good deal. Hows traction?

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

Comment

Honestly, considering i have 5 1/2 wide tires on the front now its not that bad. Only time i have traction problems is the topend of 1st, anytime its wet, and when i corner fast w/ no lsd.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X