f'in spray'in civics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f'in spray'in civics

i was on my way to work friday when a civic that had rust and dents in it and no back window passed me i just shook me head because i was going 55 in a 45mph zone and he passed me fairly fast he must have been going 80 or so
    well he got cought at the next red light and i pulled up beside him and looked at him and shook my head again and he reved his engine so i noded and got ready
    when the light turned i floored it and was about a haft a car on him and pulling away slowly then about at 50 he gets this big burst of speed and flew right past me
    he slowed down and i cought up to him and he is laughting his ass off and sprays his purge at me and hits it again and his gone
    i didn't know what to think it seems like he pulled it out of the junk yard and put nos on it hondas guys are strange myself i would atleast get the window fixed before i spent the money on nos f'in sucky beat
    02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Originally posted by mazdaspeedemon
    i was on my way to work friday when a civic that had rust and dents in it and no back window passed me i just shook me head because i was going 55 in a 45mph zone and he passed me fairly fast he must have been going 80 or so
    well he got cought at the next red light and i pulled up beside him and looked at him and shook my head again and he reved his engine so i noded and got ready
    when the light turned i floored it and was about a haft a car on him and pulling away slowly then about at 50 he gets this big burst of speed and flew right past me
    he slowed down and i cought up to him and he is laughting his ass off and sprays his purge at me and hits it again and his gone
    i didn't know what to think it seems like he pulled it out of the junk yard and put nos on it hondas guys are strange myself i would atleast get the window fixed before i spent the money on nos f'in sucky beat

moral of the story, anoyingly large Sig pics, lead to ownage by beater civics
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

what you dont like my sig?
      02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by MD323
        moral of the story, anoyingly large Sig pics, lead to ownage by beater civics
        whooo hoooo hahaha
        DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

here this is easy
          Attached Files
          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

LOL @ thread...and race..

Comment

Funny story. Dont judge a book by its cover. Many have fallen victim to this but me being the winner. My car looks like hell with the chipping paint and no muffler hanging out the back. (No sound change so no need to get a new one)
              BP-05 Turbo-Sold
              2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

hmm, what should he have spent his money on besides going fast? That's what sleepers are all about...I think it's hilarious... better than most of them honda boyz that put acres of decals, and skyscraper wings, and all that other crap, to try to *look* fast.
                '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
                '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

yea man, there's some junkyard cars around here (mine included) that would suprise you. friend of mine has a crx turbo with ls/vtec 1.8 that he built from the junkyard that eats v8 stangs with nitrous.

people look at my big spoiler and laugh until they hear the blow off, hehe

Comment

Working...
                  X