Viper fun...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viper fun...

So today on my way home with 5 ppl in my car (including myself) I was on my way up Snowqualmie pass here in Washington and some viper had kinda been pacing me, well on the decent up where it has 4 lines across he hit it, so I hit it in 5th and surprisingly he could not pass me. He was inching on me but I was staying ahead. The conditions was poor visiblity with HEAVY FOG, but that didn't stop us. We were going around 130 before we slowed due to traffic but once we broke the top and we slowed he pulled up along side and waved, gave me a thumbs up then took off. Well this was the part were gravity would be on his side instead of mine. But I went to shift into fourth and *GRIND* so I put it in nuetral and back in 4th and everything was fine. Jumped on it but it was too late, he was already walking me way easy!!! So until I got off the highway the grind didn't mean anything. I went to put it in first and I couldn't put it in there at all. About 1 out of 3 times I can so I guess I cracked a syncro. But I have a Kia Trans on its way to me so its all good....

So here it goes, I am just a tad slower than a viper going uphill, but downhill, I didn't have a chance...

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
    Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Haha, Bugs, that's what happens when you have 350whp and weigh 2100lbs!! You wind up showing alot of super cars your
    -'91 Festiva L
    -'91 Pro AWD New Project

Comment

hehehe I dont think he's got 350whp ... closer to the 220whp but a good race none the less

Comment

ya, I think the only reason I was able to do anything is cause I kinda got the jump on him and was already going pretty fast UP A HILL. Vipers are made to go 200mph so they are built and the weight shows it...

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
        Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

Working...
        X