killed a focus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

killed a focus

last night i was chillin with some of my friends and one of them kept talkin about how fast his focus was and how much of a difference the intake that he put on helped and all that. so i say wanna race. now he has told me multiple times in the past about how my car is so much slower then his but this is the first time we have actually raced. so we head out to the spot. i do a burn out but he dosent. my friend flags us off and right then i get about 2 lenths on him. by the end of the race i win by 5 lengths. oh i have a 94' dx 1.8 sohc, ghetto intake, and rusted through muffler. so we turn around and i stop cuz i wanna go again next thing i know is he flys by just like most ricers. lol. just thought i would post that since its my first kill in the protege. i really dont try to race it but he was askin for it.
    my cars

Good kill, nothing like giving a ****-talker a good slap-down!
    Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
    '56 VW Cal Ragtop
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

I have fun stoplight running the B8 every now and then. You'd be surprised what you can pull on with those things Only 104hp or something, but the low weight combined with the 5 speed, and you can still have some fun with it. I think most of the enjoyment comes from the thought that those people will go home, look up your car, and find out they couldn't pull past a 103hp car

Comment

what year focus?
        Almost there

jdm tails... check
        jdm bumper... check
        ms lip... check
        ms grill... check
        ms sideskirts... check
        ms rear skirts... check
        ms spoiler... check
        ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
        Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

The focus isn't that impressive when you look at the numbers, I've killed one with my 1.6L SOHC in my 323, the transmissions Ford used in them doesn't really make them a competitor on the street, but they do well at the track.

Nice kill, like mentioned above, it's fun to shut a ****-talker up.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 13b_demon
            last night i was chillin with some of my friends and one of them kept talkin about how fast his focus was and how much of a difference the intake that he put on helped and all that. so i say wanna race. now he has told me multiple times in the past about how my car is so much slower then his but this is the first time we have actually raced. so we head out to the spot. i do a burn out but he dosent. my friend flags us off and right then i get about 2 lenths on him. by the end of the race i win by 5 lengths. oh i have a 94' dx 1.8 sohc, ghetto intake, and rusted through muffler. so we turn around and i stop cuz i wanna go again next thing i know is he flys by just like most ricers. lol. just thought i would post that since its my first kill in the protege. i really dont try to race it but he was askin for it.
            BS on the "burn out" you might have chirped your tires or maybe you had the e-brake up, but your car is a slow POS either way. Wan't to know how I know............I drive one.
            2005 Mazda 3

Comment

Originally posted by Natural
              I have fun stoplight running the B8 every now and then. You'd be surprised what you can pull on with those things Only 104hp or something, but the low weight combined with the 5 speed, and you can still have some fun with it. I think most of the enjoyment comes from the thought that those people will go home, look up your car, and find out they couldn't pull past a 103hp car
              yeah we get a nice 1st gear which I hear many miss when they swap over to the BP and G-series.
              2005 Mazda 3

Comment

maybe your tires are better than mine are, mine are almost bald. but i can do some nice burn outs in it. hopefully i can get some money and buy some nice rims and tires.
                my cars

Comment

oh and ya i had my e brake up.
                  my cars

Comment

Working...
                  X