got swarmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got swarmed

to make a long story short i was at the hospital with my wife and the baby and i was out side smoking when this guy that has been up there for like 3 weeks with his wife anyway he asked me if i would take him to the store so he could get some things so i took him to the store and he went in and i wated in the car it was about 10:30pm
    the parking lot was fairly large and i parked sideways in the spaces i had the windows down and the radio up when i seen a late 90's civic, a evo, and an eclpse
    they started to circe around my car reving there engines i just sat shaking my head there because i know i didn't have a change in hell with these guys
    so they stop and get out and ask if i want to race i declined and told them that my car was stock and they would stomp me into the ground
    and showed them what i had under the hood
    then dude in the civic opened his hood and he had an garett t3 turbo and a 75 shot of nos
    anyway we talked for awhile and i told them what i was planning and dude said it was very cool that i was doing something than anyone else in town i.e main stream cars
    it was a very cool meeting i just thought i would share that
    02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten
Working...
X