No announcement yet.

First bike kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you for the info... ill be giving him a call tomorrow... i would LOVE to get this money thing figured out... especially to get 160 bucks when i thought it was gone forever... i dont know i could see the bike getting killed... ive seen some crappy drivers on bikes. its a close call.
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

and for those wondering i wasnt just shipping stuff off for free... long story short, he sent me the money, about a week and a half or 2 weeks went by before i could get it off... i felt so bad about it i didnt come back and check paypal i just grabbed the parts and ran to UPS... i came back and looked to see the funds were being held... they were fradulant funds and they were returned to the sender... im not saying they were from him, he told me something about he was just paid by a friend over paypal and sent me some of that money and that was the bad money... i found this out after i shipped it.

anyway, i dont know if your still in touch but i would love it if you could let him know about me and kinda help that end out... i would imagin it would be kind of hard for me to call some random person and say "send me the 160 dollars you owe me please"... i just dont see them jumping up and saying "here ya go"
      There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

wellp you learned something.

You are never going to see your money.

Comment

Originally posted by AREUFORREAL
          wellp you learned something.

You are never going to see your money.

Are you the guy who porked him?

Comment

Matt, You slightly exsagerated...
            Story is posted here...

And when the F... Did the cop drive by? Ur so full of it...

And to FazdaBoy4ever
            I too Know the guy who should have sent you the paypal money, you more then likley will never see it, he is a worthless tool...

Comment

And no this is not Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by kozzman555
                no, he was towing it. with a cement mixer
                nah it wasn't a bike it was an actual ninja. While stealthy and quick they can't outrun a car.
                2005 Mazda 3

Comment

In the end point is that some **** talkers got owned and made feel stupid. Good job!
                  **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                  95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by CrashteamWRX
                    Matt, You slightly exsagerated...
                    Story is posted here...

And when the F... Did the cop drive by? Ur so full of it...

And to FazdaBoy4ever
                    I too Know the guy who should have sent you the paypal money, you more then likley will never see it, he is a worthless tool...

HAHA... I love where the person in the "other" forum says "a 250? might as well be an huffy". I think the guy with the 250 needs to seriously upgrade. Even I have a 500 and would have never bought a 250!

Comment

I seen that bike. I wonder if it is that one with Sneaky Pete Nos, turbo and supercharger. And runs 9:27 in the 1/4? lol
                      Last edited by AREUFORREAL; 09-14-2006, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Too bad it was'nt the Lyin Goon

Originally posted by hortonsfirstgen
                        Nothing really to brag about. Last night some kid i just met was putting down my car and telling me how all of his friends could smoke it So i asked him what they all had, he made a few calls and got someone who wanted to race me in his Kawasaki Ninja 250 for 20 bucks. I said what the hell, waited like half an hour for the moron to show up. We went down to the "track" lined em up, and a cop drives by the road. Doesnt stop, slow down, nothing. After were done pissing ourselves we go down like a mile and line em up again. He took me till like 60 and i started pulling on him. At like 70 or so i hear a BAM!!! I thought i snapped a cv axle or threw a rod or some ****. Stopped, got out, car still runs okay?!# So we line em up again and this time, i launched perfectly, he still had me by a length till 60 and then i just pulled his ass. Wound up being me by three car lengths. On the way back after we're done, i just happen to look over and there is this big ass racoon dead in the road right where i heard the noise....... !!! Kinda pisses me off after all of that cuz i just had my tires balanced yesterday morning. Oh well, tack a ninja onto the list
                        That u killed.
                        David
                        sigpic Ky

Comment

lol, I had almost the same thing happen to me, except it was a 88 CBR600. My friend said it was fast than the MX-3, so we raced... *side note: This friend didn't buy my 97 Yamaha YZF1000R from me and bought the 88 CBR600 instead*

I beat him by 2 in a dig, and 6 at a roll before 120...

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
                          Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

Working...
                          X