Touge???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JesseSays
    same motor, same drivetrain, more weight...

take a guess.

Well scratch the galant VR4 off my wish list :-/

Comment

i saw this on ebay today if it wasn't so spanked it would be awesome, i have never seen one before.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6353
      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
      225.94wtq
      torque monster!!!!
      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Wow i didnt know those made it to the states. Its so close to me i might go see it :-)

Comment

Originally posted by JesseSays
          Umm, proteges have speed sensitive steering too....as well as most every other car with power steering...
          i was talkin bout the rear steering... if u barely touch the wheel at highway speeds, ull be in the next lane b4 u know it. if u crank like on a normal car to switch lanes, ull be sideways in the blink of an eye... as for my power-steered prot, it seems to steer the same at any speed...
          "Squirrels are evil because they have thumbs."
          - Chick McGee

Comment

Originally posted by skullet
            as for my power-steered prot, it seems to steer the same at any speed...
            Exactly. If the power steering was on at full during highway speeds it'd be way too sensitive. Hence speed-sensitive power steering (actually, power-assistited steering..)
            2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

ahhh, i get it now. lol
              - Chick McGee

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                i saw this on ebay today if it wasn't so spanked it would be awesome, i have never seen one before.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6353
                You couldn't anything with that car.
                Do you know how hard it is to get a title for a car, with just a bill of sale.
                Also in new york a bill of sale is worth nothing. You have to have a title or else they won't even speak to you.

That is one hell of a car though ... under the hood looks crazy .
                Bruce
                photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

whats the prob with dsm?

Comment

Your jamacian??? me to, i was born in kingston, lived there until i was three then came to america. Crazy ****!!
                    Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                      Also in new york a bill of sale is worth nothing. You have to have a title or else they won't even speak to you.

Bruce
                      all depends on where u are id imagine... one of my frenz is a licensed exotic importer, and another has imported various cars by himself.. ill have to talk to them and find out how hard it would be... that car should be pretty damn easy tho... just register it as an imported galant... boom, done. the 2nd guy, when he went to insure his evo, got it insured as a lancer, cuz his company didnt know what an evo was... :D very nice when there are holes in lines of communication like that... heheh
                      - Chick McGee

Comment

i got in a fight with my mother once when i was 16. i got pissed and stormed out of the house. i just drove. into the mountains. taking the turns at 2X the speed limit. passed a montero just before i hit a turn going 70. the turn was a 20 mph. i spun 2 and a half times, ending up not more then a foot from the guard rail (a wooden fence) the montero had slowed down so he didnt hit me. i am lucky to be alive.

i had a bonding experiance with my car, and thats why i refuse to drive anything else. i currently have a 00 mitsu eclipse, its perfect, but i hate it because its not my protege. i also had an out of body experiance, i saw the car spinning, and i saw my dead father, i **** you not. if i had spun out a second later, a bronco would have hit me and put me over the edge. but for some reason people in both directions slowed down. it is my belief that i had someone watching out for me that night. this is also the reason i will never let emotion control my driving.

make SURE you know exactly what your getting into before you race, you only get one life, that is if your lucky enough to just be killed, and your not just parylized from the neck down.
                        Serenity's Dead.

Comment

just out of curiousity, which roads were you taking? you gotta hit the sedalia roads out west. those are the best roads. twisties everywhere. one day we'll head out that way and we'll see who's got bigger balls :p:
                          -mike lucero
                          1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                          2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

we were on the boulder canyon road, then we went up in the nederlands, then toward estes park and back around boulder. Im not sure of the names of the roads, they were pretty fun tho.
                            Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla

Bruce
                              i was just saying it was sweet, id have to build it up, and trailor it, lol.
                              .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                              225.94wtq
                              torque monster!!!!
                              dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                              http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                              http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Working...
                              X