No announcement yet.

Mission Raceway Drag times...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, make sure there are no boost leaks. With MS, there is no way to know if you loose pressure somewhere or not since the car runs with a map sensor.

Comment

Yeah, those are low times. I think Shades just needs a few driving lessons

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
      Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

Driving lessons, slicks, and up the boost... wait I already upped it, now running 18lbs. WOO!

JoN - Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Journeyman
        Member of MX-3.com
        1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica
        1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE - Raspberry... RIP

Racing BP (Project "Blue" Marlin)... Twin Scroll GT3071R, breaking 30psi at the moment!

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"

Comment

take it easy shades!! thats alot of boost for a poor running tuned car. you dont want to brake something. john cant you send him a base map or something.
          GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
          AND
          THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

So Jon, when are we hitting mission up next??

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
              So Jon, when are we hitting mission up next??
              Ugh, I still gotta find some fenders to hack up so that I can fit my slicks. But taking her up to Kelowna this weekend for a car meet. There isn't also any Street Legals till August 7th... soon again!

Member of MX-3.com

Racing BP (Project "Blue" Marlin)... Twin Scroll GT3071R, breaking 30psi at the moment!

Comment

Originally posted by Shades View Post

Ugh, I still gotta find some fenders to hack up so that I can fit my slicks. But taking her up to Kelowna this weekend for a car meet. There isn't also any Street Legals till August 7th... soon again!

Yeah its such a bummer we gotta wait that long.. My son was bugging me tonight when I picked him up to go out and watch the racing....

I hope to see you guys out there.. I can lend a hand in the pits and with driving tips.... I have put down over 100 passes out there at mission in the past... Untill I get one of my own cars fixed I wont be out racing though...

Comment

Thanks for the offer - we'll see when Shades is available - we can go when it's open again anytime - just need to know ahead of time.

Comment

Hey Lex, lets do September 11th... I got fenders for $35/each!!! Have you been to the Pick & Pull in Chilliwack, it's worth the drive?!

Member of MX-3.com

Comment

Working...
                    X