No announcement yet.

Stock Protege vs. Civic Hatchback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not ganging up on him, its just these challenges that teach people about other cars...he could have beat him, if you look at my above thread i was just "trying to get somone worked up, and in the meantime through some facts out. hell ive beat a 5.0 mustang on the backroads in my town, i know no one is gonna beleive me but i know if i said it i would get a nice discussion about it. If its true dude, good kill, for real.
    (I HAD NO IDEA THIS THREAD WOULD BE SO LONG WINDED.)
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

no worries no harm done, remember why we're all here... Protege's are kickass!

Comment

yeah hes right, good kill man
        i is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by 1ofdfew323
          If ur laughing at the neon civic just cuz he's got a neon paint job. Wut u dont know is people is laughting at u for having them noen under car lights... If real racers see u on the street and u have them neon lites going on dont think that u look cool cuz men u just ruined the import scene...
          thats the truest thing I've read on here. If you have neon lights and a real tuner/enthusiast rolls up next to you, chances are more likely than not that he's/she's looking at you in a bad way. Like WTF are you thinking? Not: holy **** nice neon lights!

I pulled up to a pink civic hatchback with pink neon lights, looked at him, he smiled and gave me a quick nod of the head as in to say "HEY"... I just shook my head, he revved, wanted to race. No point wasting 94 Octane on a pink civic, I just let him take off.
          -Nim
          -----------------------------
          2002 Acura RSX Type S
          Arctic Blue Pearl
          OEM Body Skirts
          OEM Spoiler
          OEM Fogs
          Golden Logos
          Acura Interior Titanium Trim
          Window Visors
          Last But Not Least....
          Trunk Tray and Cargo Net!!!
          ---
          Modz: Yes
          ---
          NEW: Stage 2 Clutch!

Comment

Originally posted by Nim
            your an idiot, what are you talking about. his wing gives him 80 maybe at the crank, its only about 65 hp at the wheel.

Oh and I'm talking about the newer SI's (SIR's in Canada). The hatchback ones, with the K20 engine (base RSX) which is 160hp.
            hahaha ,, I ate one of those up in my red 323 automatic , while the hold button was down.... he couldn't keep up in traffic and got left... When he caught up at the light, he said... damn that thing is quick ...
            He's in my class..
            lol
            civic si ... power is nothing if you can't use it ...
            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I already know that Honda's can make power and respect most of them. Especially the 1st gen B16's ...
              I like the sohc ex motors also because they are the Mazda Protege's of Honda Civic's. When I say that, I mean that they are basically the motors that all the honda guys frown on. hmm .. I wouldn't mind building a sohc vtec... (no matter what anyone on here says).

When I had my 1.5 I ran into a b16 egg hatch.... he tore me a royal ass hole.. had it flored and he still burned me easily.. I know I could put up a tougher fight with the 1.8 but still.
              Whatever guys, a race is a race. Just remeber that car that has the banged up body or the orange paint could be packing the built block and 100 shot of nos or t4 or t6 turbo...
              so becareful guys.. choose your targets carfully.
              photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

thread split do to MAJOR offtopicness. see photoshop fun forum for all of the PINK STUFF

Comment

my car's gonna have dents galore, chipping paint, and excessive stickers. but its also gonna have boost
                  Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Working...
                  X