Eclipses are the worst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zerocontrol
    Funny thing is...I think I depressed him so much (seeing that he thought this Eclipse could beat my 300Hp Mustang GT) he is trading in his car for a Honda Del Sol. Which this paticular Del **** isn't all that great, I saw it in town - I see about everyone's car in town because the population is only 3,000 - and it is so a peice of crap, looks it any way, the paint was definatly done by spray paint cans from Wal-Mart, or so it looks. It doesn't even have a clear coat. It has one of those stupid ricey huge spoilers on the back. The best thing is this guy said "I'm getting this car for CHEAP I'm giving him my car plus $2k , and for $1300 more I get a body kit!"
    dude, i don't intend to mean or anything
    but PLEASE talk some sense in your friend

his eclipse is much better than this del sol, in many areas (IMO)
    bring him back to his senses

and anybody must be crazy to think a 300hp mustang can get beaten by a eclipse

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

Originally posted by pro00

and anybody must be crazy to think a 300hp mustang can get beaten by a eclipse

oh it can.....but not a stock eclipse

Ive seen eclipses his low 13s with not THAT many modifications.....the turbo and turbo AWD models that is.

Comment

Hehe yeah..I'm glad I have never ran into anything that has beaten my Mustang....and the luck of not being beaten in my nearly stock SOHC DX .... well another friend of mine DID have a '71? Dodge Charger witha 440....man that thing was fast...but his fuel pump always messed up when we raced Well there is that Viper that hardly ever comes out....but thats all I can think of at the moment. But my whole goal in life right now is to make my Protege faster than a McLaren F1 .... then I will likely kill my self and die happy ( j/k )
        Anyone who wants to throw a 1st gen Protege my way, is welcome.
        <A HREF="http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11000">Listen to my Protege song or die.</A>

Comment

damm dx power =D
          womp

Comment

when i had my 95 eclipse rs i topped it out the first day i got it at 140 and then it just sorta stops, i think there is a governor on it but anyways my protege is faster could have told anyone that
            but on the other hand my eclipse was WAY faster than that piece of **** sohc del sol this guy had
            definitly tell him to keep his ****in car before i get angry
            and if he gets to over 90k miles tell him to get something else
            the mitsu 4 cyl engine is not good after 90k and hell have more money if he gets rrid of it before it explodes on him

Comment

Naw..I'ma let him get the Del Sol..because I hate that guy....I just work with him....I should buy a Geo Metro and race his Del Sol when he gets it..make him feel even more like an idiot..maybe then he will move and I will not have to resort to kicking his ass for being an idiot all the time. No joke, he once told me that his car toped out at 195Mph and did the 1/4 in 7 seconds. Damned compulsive liars.
              Anyone who wants to throw a 1st gen Protege my way, is welcome.
              <A HREF="http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11000">Listen to my Protege song or die.</A>

Comment

Working...
              X