No announcement yet.

civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe if it was a suped up Nova or suped up Pinto!! My man's crx (with an engine swap and all the aftermarket stuff to go along with it and completely gutted, plexi glass windows, and slicks more stuff to name, but i'll stop) on a good day run's a 12.3 and on a bad day runs close 13's and I've seen him run the highest a 13.8! So yea total bullshiznit!!! Around here most of them boys are runnin 15's!!! LOL!! U go Man!!!!
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

:bsmeter:
      ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by mazdachic
        maybe if it was a suped up Nova or suped up Pinto!! My man's crx (with an engine swap and all the aftermarket stuff to go along with it and completely gutted, plexi glass windows, and slicks more stuff to name, but i'll stop) on a good day run's a 12.3 and on a bad day runs close 13's and I've seen him run the highest a 13.8! So yea total bullshiznit!!! Around here most of them boys are runnin 15's!!! LOL!! U go Man!!!!
        Is that turbo, or non turbo...
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by TheLastMarauder
          :bsmeter:
          HHHmm sorry i'm not a B.S person! Yea Bruce that's Turbo...I will look for his time slips and post them..i need to become better organized.. He done all the work himself with his brother helpin' him every now and then..I hate it when people think your B.S'n bout sumthin when its true and when he's busted his ass to make it that fast. I'm not like these other lil rice boyz( I am a chic!) who go round sayin "oooo i ran a 9.4 last night", I just thought I'd post beacuse i know u cant run a 8 or 10 its to harsh on the car! So

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

i dont think the bs was for you chic, i think it was in response to the thread starter.
            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by mazdachic
              HHHmm sorry i'm not a B.S person! Yea Bruce that's Turbo...I will look for his time slips and post them..i need to become better organized.. He done all the work himself with his brother helpin' him every now and then..I hate it when people think your B.S'n bout sumthin when its true and when he's busted his ass to make it that fast. I'm not like these other lil rice boyz( I am a chic!) who go round sayin "oooo i ran a 9.4 last night", I just thought I'd post beacuse i know u cant run a 8 or 10 its to harsh on the car! So
              well, it sounds about right to me..
              with turbo ..
              photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Nope the guy is an idiot. There is no way he is even running 10s out of that thing. ESPECIALLY if it's not turboed. The fastest street drivin Civic I've seen or heard about is a Civic hatch with the B18, turbo, and like a WHOLE lot of mods... 10s of thousands of $$$ in that thing, and he ran low 11s. A guy I know that is like a genius with Hondas, he owns his own shop, he had a '99 Si turbocharged, internals, nitrous, blah blah with like 400 bhp and his best time was a 12.3. Now he has his car N/A and he ran like a 12.5. Pretty impressive with that 1.6L. So basically what i'm trying to say is... BS to the max!
                -Robert
                '93 Protege Turbo LX 5-speed

-GTX VJ-20 turbo w/ custom downpipe, Haltech E6K Kit w/ 3Bar MAP sensor & O2 sensor (Engine Management System), .040 overbored pistons with slightly raised compression, Resurfaced cylinder head & valve job, GReddy Type-S BOV, Turbo XS boost controller, 450cc injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 22"x9"x3" FMIC, full 3" exhaust w/ Catco Catylic converter & Summit Turbo Muffler, ACT Clutch Kit (stage 2), Uretheane shifter bushing, Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure gauges, Falken Azenis Sport 195/60HR14 tires on steelies.

Comment

complete BS unless he meant his 0-60 time

Comment

Originally posted by GotBoost
                    complete BS unless he meant his 0-60 time
                    That's probably what he was thinking! Loser's!

Comment

Originally posted by SpoolinPro93
                      The fastest street drivin Civic I've seen or heard about is a Civic hatch with the B18, turbo, and like a WHOLE lot of mods... 10s of thousands of $$$ in that thing, and he ran low 11s.

Eric Aguilar is running 8s (i believe) or 9s in his n/a honda. But its a full out drag car and not streetable.
                      Eat ****.

Comment

OHh wait, cancel that, you said street driven. hahah. My bizzle. In a magazine where they listed 100 street cars that were driven by subscribers of the magazine, there was a couple of street driven civics that were in the 10s on slicks, and at sea level. I think at my altitude (5280 ft) the fastest honda/acura was a turbo'ed type r integra running 11s. Thats a quick ass car.
                        Eat ****.

Comment

Working...
                        X