This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuq a vtec
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

but the teg has VTEC!!! VTEC=FAST!!!! lol. Im still gonna put my money on a bpt, just cuz i dont like honda's to much. Only way we are gonna figure it out is have a race. BoostedPro should go find some type r's and gsr's. I think he could take em.
      Eat ****.

Comment

dont know i think the car with the best top end is gonna win. this =bpt
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
          fuq a vtec
          yeah but it gets the job done.
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

down with vtec VICS rules the skool!
            Eat ****.

Comment

yah i know, i do have to admit the vtec is the best sounding 4banger thur is.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

agreed. Ive seen many a honda with just an intake and when they hit vtec it sounds damn sweet!
                Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
                  agreed. Ive seen many a honda with just an intake and when they hit vtec it sounds damn sweet!
                  yeah but unfortunatley that is how the thieves in new york know to steal your car.

so many vtec powered cars get stolen it isn't funny. And they will come in your frigin yard and take the frigin car also ..
                  photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
                    but the teg has VTEC!!! VTEC=FAST!!!! lol. Im still gonna put my money on a bpt, just cuz i dont like honda's to much. Only way we are gonna figure it out is have a race. BoostedPro should go find some type r's and gsr's. I think he could take em.
                    Been down that road already. Now I've got my eye on a nice little white SVT Cobra in my town and a silver SVT Lightening.......
                    1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
                    MODS:
                    GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
                    TO DO LIST:
                    EDM/JDM rear bumper
                    EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
                    Repaint car

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                      127ft/lbs..
                      that's pretty good.

I don't know guys. I don't think a turbo BP and a N/A B18 (vtec motor) is a fair match. I think if we put a B18 up against a BP (N/A) with the same compression ratio and similar redline.. Even if we could tune the motor to get near the same hp as the B18 .. that would be a much better match.

I guess I am just figureing to keep things fair. You know there are those people that will say ,"ohh well he has a turbo so that's why he beat the teggy".
                      what the hell? how is a stock B18C1 and a BP with 3000 grand in it fair? That's retarded. The B18C1 with the same redline? Why would you do that?

This is dumb.

This entire thread is dumb.

Answer the questions posted earlier is the only way you can answer the question.
                      "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                      -93 MR2, 129 ES
                      ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                      Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Working...
                      X