Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skr33t_rac3r
    yeah and i doubt u have a 13 second protege

would anyone believe me if i said i beat a camero ss on the highway in 70-100mph in 4th? not to mention i also owned a trans am ws6 from from a roll and then a start. at the light, i was able to jumped him off the line, but the ownage didn't cease there. i was able to pull 1.5 car-lengths at the top of third! lol! did i also mention i had 2 other people in the car?

Comment

omg dude comon yall need to warn people about this thread, people that cant swim are gonna drown in all the bull****t getting dumped in here....ws6 camaro 1.8 60 ft...^^^^dont know what you drive but theres not much on the road that can run a TA.

oh wait your from texas, plano at that, you know the CANADA's
      lisa, amber
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
        omg dude comon yall need to warn people about this thread, people that cant swim are gonna drown in all the bull****t getting dumped in here....ws6 camaro 1.8 60 ft...^^^^dont know what you drive but theres not much on the road that can run a TA.

lisa, amber
        He's packing a GTR motor. 1.8 60ft is pretty good. My best was 2.4 my first (and so far only) night at the drags, with experience I could probably get 2.2 or 2.1.
        Thats a stock BP with 222,000 Km on it.
        Ryan The middle child is always ignored
        BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
        Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec

lisa, amber

as much as it sounds like bull****, i'm just stating the facts. and i'm pretty sure those cars were stock, not modified. please enlighten me on canada's lisa, amber.

Comment

Originally posted by PseudoR
            please enlighten me on canada's lisa, amber.
            Was wondering about that myself
            Ryan The middle child is always ignored
            BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
            Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

forgot about the whole international thing.....cousins, You are the same age as LISA CANADA.

hey by the way, read this thread.

Street Racing & Kill Stories - what's an average WS6 run? - anyone have a ws6 with typical mods done to it? say, intake, exhaust.....ect whatever you guys do to em.. anyway, what do they usually run in the quarter? im trying to get an idea of what my car will run in the quarter without driving to the nearest track...
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
              X