mirage vs. pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TaiMaiShuNow
    I wasn't banned for that reason. I was banned for "threatening" (?) someone. and i in particular wasn't "targeted" for speeding. typical people like me are. I never said I dont street race. and if thats your car in your signature and you're saying you don't either i'd say you have a rice mobile then.

I guess I do have a rice mobile then, because I don't street race. I am drawn more to cruising. Even when I finish up my turbo project soon I don't see myself street racing. Now taking some back roads at high speeds is a different. I don't have to try to prove myself to everybody on the street. I think I will be doing plenty of that at the track and the lots for autox.

Comment

street racing huh whats that lol no seriously people if your going to do it do it late at nite when theres not so many younger and inocent people around rember play it safe and try to take it to the track i had 3 friends killed over this ****.....my 2 cents worth ....o yea good luck with your turbo project i am 2 months away for mine proto2k .. a little off topic there sry!

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
        I guess I do have a rice mobile then, because I don't street race. I am drawn more to cruising. Even when I finish up my turbo project soon I don't see myself street racing. Now taking some back roads at high speeds is a different. I don't have to try to prove myself to everybody on the street. I think I will be doing plenty of that at the track and the lots for autox.

reseructing(sp?) this thread from the dead

Proto2k, i know your "rice mobile" (which IMO liked very much) was unfortunatyl hit and totaled
        and ofcourse, you got the nice mp3, very, very nice blue color
        wondering, have any pics of the car
        and any future plans

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

I've yet to take it on a "photo shoot" The pollen is too bad right now. Besides I will take it for some pictures when Mazdachic comes down to pose for me. But what I have been telling people, whether they choose to believe it or not (more like accept) is that the exterior is staying for the most part stock. I will probably lower it further. And might even powdercoat the wheels a deep bronze, seeing that the previous owner put a little curb rash on one of the wheels. But for now I am saving for a turbo from Wagnermotorsports. I should be boosted by July, depending on how much I make from selling my old stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel
            some dodge colts came with the 4g63 in them from the factory. i saw one in the junk yard. remember, mirage's are pretty light cars. the lancer is just the glorified version.

No colts were ever produced with a 4g63, the turbo ones came with the 4g61-T. Its a 1.6l turbo. The 4g63 was only put in DSM's. My wife has an 89 Colt GT it has the 4g61-T. Quick ass little car, they pulled mid 15s stock. We've swapped out the 11b turbo for the 14b turbo upped the boost to 13psi, full 3" exhaust, intake, etc. No times as of yet. Pretty sad when your wife drives a faster car than you...lol. Mine will be faster one day tho, plus I put hers together and I drive it more than her to!
            Eat ****.

Comment

are you sure. im soo positive that the 4g came in colts. the damn valve cover said 2.0 DOHC! i should know, my friend ganked it. i don't know. a colt turbo is still apart of DSM's.
              i hate being broke!

Comment

It was the 4g61t and the 4g51 that came stock. Im 100% positive! The 2.0 valve cover is a direct swap onto the 1.6L. Check out 4g61t.com Thats the turbo colt/mirage forums and ****. All sorts of into there.
                Eat ****.

Comment

im corrected then!! what horse was that rated at?! i did call my friend up, and he said the cover just said DOHC 1600. is that correct?
                  i hate being broke!

Comment

Working...
                  X