• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silverprotege
    woa! what are your mods on killing a 230hp car? anyways nice kill
    huh? i got smoked bro!

Comment

nice kill dude!
      91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
      Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

[QUOTE=1ofdfew323] light turned green i launch at 3,500 - 3,800 rpm my azenis gripped so good that i got him on my 1st and by the time i hit 2nd he was on my door jamb, then shifted to third blammm! he's gone! on my 4th gear he was about 5 cars away from me... QUOTE]
        oh, mybad, i feel like such a tard..lol wow someone just slap me..

Comment

Just be careful with the cops, I heard ILLEGAL RACING, vehicles are confiscated... And fines are skyrocketin. Usually I will race somebody and at the first exit take off in case somebody calls the cops or I got spotted.

I got to say, is awesome just lookin at many of the guys faces when they are like , WTF? happened. Well, OH YEAH, you got punked by WTF.

Comment

I LIKE THE SRT-4! i think they are pretty sweet, good bang for the buck.
            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
            225.94wtq
            torque monster!!!!
            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

a friend of mine has one. they are nice but they wheel hop like a bitch, no neons have power windows in the back the front of all srt-4's have power windows the back are manual. and the engines can only hold 16.5 psi before you need to upgrade internals so all those people blowing their srt's up probably just pumped up the boost

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
                i've heard of a couple people, in boise idaho mainly, getting them and starting to hop them up a little bit, and they end up blowing. i guess that the engine blocks can't handle of lot of tuning. they are basicly tuned to the max from the factory, cuz when the people started to tune them a little more, they blew. and it happened to like 5 or 6 people. but who knows, it's a dodge....................

The stock crank is good to something like 800 hp. They use the OEM piece in the full out drag cars...

i think it's pretty stout.

the reason for it is because the engine was built on a really tight timeline, and there wasn't much FEA.
                "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                -93 MR2, 129 ES
                ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

speaking of srt4's down here in louisville theres a couple of guys running crazy times, with turbo upgrades and nitrous!!!!

Comment

speaking of srt4's, down here in louisville they r throwing some crazy times with turbo upgrades and nitrous!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X