No announcement yet.

killing with one gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah there are a few people at my work that wanan race me but.. idk lol, i got a 90 lx 5speed the people that cars taht want 2 race are.... 99 grandam se (stock ..auto) ... 97 tiburon (muffler and stickers, 5speed) a 97 cavalier muffler ( not a z24) ..and a 94 infiniti g20 5speed. hha .. damn i got lots of enemies

Comment

well, you could prolly take the cavy. . . maybe the grand am. . . but then again maybe not, those ram air V6's are pretty potent.

Comment

i flicked him off because he was driving like an ass, not letting me pass the 18 wheeler and in PA its a law that you have to be passing in the left lane... **** or get off the pot
        Check out the J Way Group Project Proto HERE i will also make a page with all the hundreds of pics of my progress so keep checking

Comment

the first gen pro gets looks like "yea right" but ive found it very quick... quicker than most people think
          Check out the J Way Group Project Proto HERE i will also make a page with all the hundreds of pics of my progress so keep checking

Comment

2nd gen bp's are the same way, got a wtf look from a wrx the other day, although I'm not sure wtf he was doing, must not have known how to drive.

Comment

Working...
            X