Anyone Raced a Zx2??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
    lol, dont race one then, cause i have a 92 accord that gets its ass kicked by my protege.
    Originally posted by XLerate93
    Haha I don't race my Accord at all. I just drive it. Not to **** the topic up but I had a Del Sol Si with a B20B motor, GSR tranny, bunch of bolt ons, 4k worth of suspension, etc. I hydro locked the motor because I took out the fenderwells and ruined all the clips that hold them in, I ordered them from honda and was picking them up the next day. It started pouring and the tires were shooting water at my CAI. Boom. I lost my job a couple weeks before this and had no money at all to put into the car. I pieced it out, sold everything, paid a bunch of bills, and bought the Accord. Technically I have a 99 GSR Integra also, which my girlfriend gave to me after buying her TSX, but I don't really fit in it so I am trying to sell it. I looked at a 97 Prelude yesterday. It fits me well, and is alot more fun to drive then my Accord. I'm out of the whole modding stage. I need to focus on my life and school and my future. I just don't like the ZX2. lol
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

did you spend all night looking through the thread cemetary dude, this thread has been dead for months.
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

i have a habit of doing that a lot
        sigpic
        1987 Rx7 TurboII (Stripped and Crush R.I.P )
        1987 Rx7 Sport (Street port Rebuild almost done.)
        2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe w/ sports package

Comment

I raced a zetec 2 nights ago, and it was a pretty good race. One of my friends has one and he has only a steeda intake on it. we started from a dead stop and I got a good jump on him. by 3rd going into 4th I had my nose creeping away from him and slowly started to pull. There pretty quick, but there suspension sucks ass. lol
          Dean

No Pro, No go! Damn it man!!

Comment

Working...
          X