No announcement yet.

Turbo 323 Kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn man thats a quick little thing. I drove in my friends 323 GTX with the B6T in it and that thing is quick and its basically stock.
    Chris
    MX-3turbo
    BPT engine swap, Protege Filled Engine mounts, Protege Tranny, Protege Axels, Protege Flywheel, ACT Street Performance Clutch, Spearco Intercooler with Custom End Tanks, Custom Intake, Custom Piping, Custom Exhaust, Konig Mozart Muffler, Walbro Fuel Pump, Pacesetter Adjustable Short Shifter, CorkSport Front and Rear Strut Bars, SRD Lower Tie Bar, Magnecor 8.5mm Spark Plug Wires, MSD 6A Ignition, Blaster II Coil, A'PEXi S-AFC, GReddy Full Auto Turbo Timer, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, 820watt Power Acoustic Amp, Autometer Guages, Blue Underbody Neons, GS Spoiler, MS Side Skirts, and ADR Fuel Rims(17"x7").

Comment

tighttttt, love the older 323's ppl need to mod those more, expecially the sedans...if it wasnt for those then the proteges evolution woulda never evolved.....

"THANK U 323!"
      Maroon 1995 Probe SE
      Beige 1994 Protege DX
      Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

What's up with all these awakenings from the dead?

Comment

Originally posted by Lex
          What's up with all these awakenings from the dead?
          people have nothing new to say so they dig up stuff.... IDK
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

lol its the worst when your reading through a thread, then u see a post that u know is super old so you look over at teh date.lol,,, i dindt realise this was an old thread untill i seen redfox's post saying he was going to drop a gtx in his pro hten i looked over and BAM!

Comment

May i pls.
              I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

^^^^ Your just egging more people on to do it again with that picture.
                BP-05 Turbo-Sold
                2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

Rofl
                  My Toys =D

Comment

Working...
                  X