tire choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let us know what you think
    My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
    JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
    AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Originally posted by nicholas0202
      I appreciate all the help, but I think I'm going to go with the BFGoodrich Gforce KDWS.
      Very good choice. Did you order from www.tirerack.com? They have about the best prices I have found for the KDW-2. I think they are $143 plus shipping for the 215/45/17.

Comment

I haven't ordered them yet. I'll probably do so within the next week or so. The tire rack is the cheapest place I've found so far for the tires, too.
        current mods:

bodykit with custom green paint
        55" Matrix GR Motorsports two element wing
        clear corner lens
        17" Enkei RS6 wheels with 205/40R17 rubber
        Ground Control coilover kit
        KYB GR-2 struts
        LED undercar kit
        Tenzo Racing seats
        Pioneer Premier DEH-860MP head unit
        2 Cadence 12" subs
        Cadence 1000 watt amp
        Lightning Audio 1.0 farad capacitor
        Pioneer Premier front and rear speakers

future mods:

engine swap
        custom interior
        upgraded sound system

Comment

I got the KDWs this weekend. The difference between them and my old Hankook HRII is crazy. When I put the Ground Controls on my car, i was about 4 seconds faster around the local autocross track. That, combined with the new tires, and I shaved another 4 seconds. The funniest thing is that my car is now faster around the track in wet weather than it was in dry weather before the suspension and tire upgrade.
          current mods:

bodykit with custom green paint
          55" Matrix GR Motorsports two element wing
          clear corner lens
          17" Enkei RS6 wheels with 205/40R17 rubber
          Ground Control coilover kit
          KYB GR-2 struts
          LED undercar kit
          Tenzo Racing seats
          Pioneer Premier DEH-860MP head unit
          2 Cadence 12" subs
          Cadence 1000 watt amp
          Lightning Audio 1.0 farad capacitor
          Pioneer Premier front and rear speakers

future mods:

engine swap
          custom interior
          upgraded sound system

Comment

isnt it amazing what just upgraded suspention can do to a car??
            91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.