No announcement yet.

BBS LM's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about trying to find the BBS's that came on the special edition miata's? i actually saw one the other day, did a double take. i'm sure they come up on ebay from time to time.

Comment

Those would be too small. I think they were 14 or 15". Plus they are not the LM's.

Yeah I know, I'm picky.
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

true forgot about the size, they are really nice looking wheels though. i know what you mean about being picky, i love that multispoke look, so classic.

Comment

Originally posted by NegatiZE
          Those do look very similar. IMO the first two you posted looked cheap. (No offense) The spokes look thick, probably due to them being cast and not forged. They had to get the strength back somewhere, hence the thick spokes.
          I know what your saying. I love how the LM's look, I find myself seeing this part as the "main spoke"(see pic) But on all the other wheels I focus on the Y part as the main spoke, might just be me but it makes them look funny. I just can't see spending what I payed for my car on one rim.

BTW- The C4's have an awsome look, flater and more "Bold" than the LM's but none the less they look very nice.
          Attached Files
          1992 Mazda Protege LX w/Primer spots
          Plus new
          1991 Mazda Protege LX w/138,000mi

Comment

how about work vs-xx? look exactly the same, NOT a knockoff (work is about the same in recognition and quality as bbs), and they are a bit cheaper - @ 489/wheel for 17x7

at teh bottom:

ps: the gold ones right above it in the link - what i would run if i EVER decide to run 18s on the 240.
            Last edited by Kreator; 06-16-2005, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Wow, I never heard of those before. Thanks for the link!
              Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

new sonata right there inthat pic.....they are pretty sweet, sat in one yesterday, smooth, very comfortable leather. prolly the best hyundai ive seen.......maybe they will have a comearound and actually get to be better cars. Not to mention if you get the HID kit, it looks like a Audi.

and a Accord from the rear.

tite wheels!
                Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                Beige 1994 Protege DX
                Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

I ordered a set of BBS CV wheels from tirerack. 17x7.5 and Ecsta 711 tires. They're currently sitting in the back seat and trunk of the Protege. I'll be putting them on Monday or so whever this damn hurricane blows over.
                  Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Woot. Nice.

Comment

awesome. Those will look really nice. Congrats on the choice.
                      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                      X